My favariout seen is from film ANAND

when Rajesh khanna died and amitabh call him for awake up

suddenly Gramophone speaks
    " BABU MUSHAY................"
    ved
    Software Engineer
    Mumbai

Ye bachcho ke khelne ki cheej nahi

One of best seen i had saw in movie "WAQT" (old)

Rajkumar: Tum to Wastav Raja Indra ho Chiman Seth
    Chiman Seth: Sirf Indra ! Raja to tum ho

Rajk: Kyo ? Kiska muh bhar diya mene motiyon se ?
    Chiman Seth: Seth kedar (father of heroen) ka. Suna he uski beti par ajkal badi rahamonazar(impression) he.

Rajk: Ye mera niji (personal) mamla he.
    Chiaman Seth: Tumhara Koi mamla Nizi nahi. Jante ho mene tumhe sadak(road) se utha kar laya tha jaha tum bhikh manga karte the (begger).

Rajk: Bhikh nahi mangta tha seth. Logo ki Jeben katata tha. (pocket-Mar)
    Chiman Seth: Khamosh(Shut-up) Pata he muje is tarah ki baten bilkul pasand nahi he. mujhse takarane ka nateeja(result) kya ho sakta he.

(And his on of Body-Gaurd show knife (Chaku) to him
    Rajkumar go to that Body-Gaurd)

Rajk: YE CHAKU HE, BACHCHO KE KHELNE KI CHEEJ NAHI, HATH KAT JAYE TO KHOON NIKAL AATA HE....

( it is knife, not for kids. Blood comes to cut hand )
    ved
    Software Engineer
    Mumbai

Comment

My best scene was when INdian air force came and start blasting of Pakistani tanks in Border. My favourite dialogue is from another movie LOC

where Ajay Devgan says.

"Mera chupne ka jagah aisa hai ke pure Pakistan pe ase chupne ke jagah nahi milega"
      (My hiding place is such that you won't find this kinda hiding place in whole Pakistan)

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
        My best scene was when INdian air force came and start blasting of Pakistani tanks in Border. My favourite dialogue is from another movie LOC

where Ajay Devgan says.

"Mera chupne ka jagah aisa hai ke pure Pakistan pe ase chupne ke jagah nahi milega"
        (My hiding place is such that you won't find this kinda hiding place in whole Pakistan)
        Ajay say some thing it will be a dialog

I never left his films . Good choice India...

My one of best dialog by Ajay in film "Tango-Charli"

" Jeet ka Ek hi Mantra he- SAHI SAMAY PE SAHI VAR"

(only one clue for win "RIGHT ACTION AT RIGHT TIME" )
        ved
        Software Engineer
        Mumbai

Comment

Tussi Na Jao Jee

One emotional seen from KKHH (kuchh kuchh hota he)

Kajol ready to go with Salman.
          but no one want that she go with him.
          all are emotioned.
          at that time little Sardar (kid of Punjabi) says who dont say anything to any one

"TUSSI NA JAO JEE"
          (please dont go)
          ved
          Software Engineer
          Mumbai

Comment

Mardangee Sachchayee aur Haqeekat ka Samna Karne Me He

Ajay Dewgon and his father in "Hum Dil De chhuke Sanam"
            Discuss on topic of his wife (Aishwarya)

Ajay: Me chahata hu ki use apne pyar ke pas pahuncha diya jaye.

( I want to let Aish to her previous lover)

father : tum Mard ho, Rajpoot ho. Kya ek aurat par kaboo nahi kar sakte.

(U r a man, and rajput. Can not u able to capture a woman)

Ajay: Mardangee Sachchayee aur Haqeekat ka Samna Karne Me He.

(
            The Man, who can face true and reality)
            ved
            Software Engineer
            Mumbai

Comment

To be very honest i have many favourite scene from many different movie.

But still their is one scene which touches my heart is ... from film swadesh

Scene was like this ... sharukh khan was in train. he was near window of train.... there was no dialouge in the scene by sharukh khan,

Near the window of train there was small kid selling water to drink, kid was saying Pani lelo, sharukh was scientist from NASA (USA) he used to drink mineral water... After seeing kid he (i.e. sharukh) buys one glass of water from him......and background music was also good.
              Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-17-2006, 01:56 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Shahrukh is class of acting

nobody can get his style of acting.
                some may be act like him.
                but he has his own style to show emotions.

One of memorable seen from "Bazeegar"
                whe he(shah) hitted by a rod and villain is still laughing.

Shahrukh is suffered by pain and his body is vibrated.
                villain make more noisy laugh to see him.

now Shahrukh started to laugh..........
                and villain get afraid

shahrukh make a laodly laugh
                and hit him by same rod

both are hitted and fall from a mountain....

story end here
                ved
                Software Engineer
                Mumbai

Comment

i like dialouges of Devdas. one of best dialouge is:

when shahrukh is drinking,
                  Madhuri Dixit says 'Kyon pite ho itna ke bardasht hi na kar payo'
                  then shahrukh replies 'Kaun Kambakht bardasht karne ko pita,
                  Hum to isliye pite hai k tume bardarsht kar sake aur
                  Paro ko bhula sake,par paro ki yaad hai k hume hosh hi khone nahi deti.
                  kyon insaan ko chhoti si galti ki itni badi saza mitli hai, Kyon....
                  And he starts broken bottle.......

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
                    To be very honest i have many favourite scene from many different movie.

But still their is one scene which touches my heart is ... from film swadesh

Scene was like this ... sharukh khan was in train. he was near window of train.... there was no dialouge in the scene by sharukh khan,

Near the window of train there was small kid selling water to drink, kid was saying Pani lelo, sharukh was scientist from NASA (USA) he used to drink mineral water... After seeing kid he (i.e. sharukh) buys one glass of water from him......and background music was also good.
                    Yup it’s one of my favorite scene as well Sunil Kumar and I give 101 marks to Aasutosh for directing such a awesome film like Swades. It's one of my favorite movie.
                    person in the world “ Zindagi mein jeene ki do tareke hai, Ek jo ho rahah hai usse hone do, Dussra yaa phir zimmedaare uthao usse badalne ke” And one of my favorite scene is from the same movie when Aamir khan cries after coming back from dharna as he feels that he was unable to do anything out there. This scene brought tears out of my eyes. Another scene I like most is from movie Lakshya when Hrithik says to Preeti "Tum kehte thi na ki mere life mein koi Lakshya nahi hai” and he points his finger to that hill they have to fight for! And he just stops speaking and tears come out of his eyes. Boy it was fantastic scene directed by Farhan Akhtar and superbly acted by Hrithik.
                    Link Building Resources
                    Directory of Search Engines

Comment

my favourite scene was , in rangde basanti when amir was drunk and talking su :yar 3 sal ho gaye mujhe univ se pas out hue 3 sal ho gae par abhi bi ma yahi par rehta hu kunki yaha mujhe sab jante ha DJ ki koi aukat ha log kehte haDJme badi bat ha DJ ek din kuch karke dikhae ga lekin campus ke gate ke us tarf bade bade DJ pis jate ha mere ta aukat hi kya ha, ye sara beer ka kasur ha because when i was watching this movie with my friend we both feel we also lived a same life we never been to our college sitting in univ with a lot of friends from punjab haryana from 9 am morn to night and after completing studies we spent our 4 years there just because that was our place all people sitting there know about us we are having our own identity u know we dropped our final year exams because we know that after final year our parents will force us to do something but now when we come out of that place now every1 from top to bottom is kicking here and there and i am not able to do something because i had wasted a long part of my life in univ and now waiting for right time anyways enjoy yar
                      Last edited by honey; 07-25-2006, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vedu
                        Ajay say some thing it will be a dialog

I never left his films . Good choice India...

My one of best dialog by Ajay in film "Tango-Charli"

" Jeet ka Ek hi Mantra he- SAHI SAMAY PE SAHI VAR"

(only one clue for win "RIGHT ACTION AT RIGHT TIME" )
                        Yup you are damn right.

There was another dialogue by him in Tango Charlie. He said

"ladai idhar se nahi (pointing at heart), idhar se jeeta jata hai (pointing at your brain)."

War cannot be won by heart or pride, war is won by using one's head or by thinking.

Comment

Working...
                        X