Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali in VOI Chhote Ustaad..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali in VOI Chhote Ustaad..

Another fun-filled evening is on the anvil as the little wonders of Amul STAR Voice of India – CHHOTE USTAAD are set to enthrall everyone with their mesmerizing performance. Friday’s episode will be filled with palpable tension and anxiety as the elimination will be announced whereas Saturday will have a surprise in store for the contestants. On Saturday, the Chhote Ustaads will have an opportunity to render their songs in the presence of the renowned Ghazal singer Ghulam Ali.

Ghulam Ali’s presence on the show leaves everyone indebted as he cancelled his trip to London to be a part of the show and meet the talented contestants of the show, especially Jayant Singh, who also aspires to be a Ghazal singer. The evening kick starts with a performance of the final eight contestants on the narrative song ‘Jame Raho’ from the bollywood blockbuster ‘Tare Zameen Pe’.

The evening offers all the contestants and specially Jayant a memorable time as he gets a chance to meet his dream singer.
    Pinky

Is this show available to watch on TV ? In which city is it happening ?

Comment

The show is happening in Mumbai but you can watch this show on Fri& Sat, Jan 11th & 12th , 10 p.m. on star plus.
      Pinky

Comment

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - Tere Bina - Charkha *Latest Video*

I like this very much
        ________
        Mexicocity Hotel
        Last edited by indi; 03-06-2011, 05:12 PM.
        Free Online Latest Videos

Comment

I like Gazal...
          Thanks, Star Group...

Get More Details

Comment

I Like Gazal Very Much
            Thanks for this post
            see more Details

Comment

Working...
            X