Amitabh bachan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amitabh bachan

Amitabh Bachan yesterday visited Golden Temple with his family after his mothers death .all the media persons followed him like anythig . is this not
    interferance in the privacy!

It certainly is, however I do not think they did it against his will. For Mr.Bachchan it wouldn't have been difficult to keep the Media cameras and microphones away had he wished to do so. Celebrities like him have adapted to being followed by the Media and in most cases they really don't mind being followed. Afterall, being a celebrity has its own tags attached.

Comment

This is the way they handle the things and they are well aware with the things which are related in been a celebrity.Each profession has their own pros and cons.And I agree with Cyphor if he had wanted he would have kept them away.Also we ourself are always interested celebrities lives and therefore the media keeps on feeding us with the same.So all in all everyone in the game knows the rules and the merits and demerits of the same.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

media persons are more interested in bachans family than any other..celebrities..

Comment

Working...
        X