Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does indian movies means just bollywood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does indian movies means just bollywood?

Hi all, does indian movies means just bollywood?

I've often wondered this too. Are there movies in which people don't break into song? No that I don't love Bollywood....

Comment

Nope, Indian movies don't mean that they are only bollywood. There are movies made in India in 19 languages. And in about 10 of them they don't break into songs and are sensible movies. Mostly Bengali movies.

Comment

This is interesting subject. Iam not indian (my husband is but I love more Indian movies than hr does...) but I have bollywood, malayalam and tamil movies. Fact is that bollywood is well known abroad and forexcampe here in northern Europe its very difficult to get something else than Bollywood movies...
        Last edited by Mimmi; 08-20-2007, 12:48 AM.

Comment

yeah outside India it is very difficult to get Indian movies in other languages then in Hindi or bollywood but fact is that there are so many good movies made in other languages in India.

Comment

every state in india has a movie industry..malayalm, tamil, telugu kannda, bengali, oriya, assameese, etc etc
            http://moviezone.7.forumer.com

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
              There are movies made in India in 19 languages.

Wow !! Are most Languages
              Excuse me for my bad english !! But i'm learning it

With your help , i can improve my English ! Thank you very much !

Can you correct my grammar errors ?

Comment

indian movies are kown as a bollywood.actors known bollywood star.they treat as god somewherein the countries they worship for the amitabh bachhan and shahrukh khan.its so emberasing to say that movies are going fashion world, and lack of attitude ,aptitude,morality,shamed vulgur comedy,totally ashamedfull things they gone through.its decreasing the level of indian culture.adopt the western culture as it look good ,showable on the screen,watchable for the family toghter,and the children also.the movies made by that sense.

Comment

Actually Telugu industry produces more movies than bolly wood every year. In that sense, its the biggest in india.
                  Tamil industry makes new experiments with movies.
                  malayalam and bengali films are like art and classic movies.
                  Bollywood is the most popular as it makes movies in hindi. but the bad thing is bollywood almost killed the marathi film industry.

Comment

i m not indian but in PAKISTAN indian movies are much loved there infact i m also watch indian movies
                    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 05-27-2014, 10:26 AM.

Comment

they are not just bollywood.. movies.. they copy lot of stuff from hollywood movies...

Comment

Working...
                      X