Poonam Dhillon Birthday Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poonam Dhillon Birthday Special

Poonam Dhillon is an Indian Hindi film, theatre & TV actress and she has acted in over 80 films.Today Poonam Dhillon birthday. Poonam became popular after attaining the Miss India '77 Crown. This opened doors for modeling as well as her pretty face being splashed on magazine covers, and also landed her a role in 'Trishul', which was a hit at the box office, with the song pictured on her 'Gapuchi Gapuchi gam gam' continuing to be popular even today.Subsequent to her debut 'Kaala Patthar', 'Dard', 'Red Rose', 'Biwi O Biwi', 'Yeh To Kamaal Ho Gaya', 'Teri Meharbaniya', 'Karma', 'Batwara', 'Kasam', 'Sohni Mahiwal" became super-hits. She has also acted in regional language movies in Bengali, Tamil, and Kannada. Her movie career as a leading lady spanned from 1978 with 'Trishul' through onto 1992 with 'Virodhi'.

We all wish to her A very very Happy Birthday to her and Asha Bhosle turned up for the birthday celebration for one of her favourite actresses of all times and someone who she considers family Poonam Dhillon. At this do the veteran artist shared some nostalgia, gave her a special birthday gift and also sang her favourite song to make the occasion even more special.

Poonam Dhillon is very beautiful woman & also a very good actress.In my side a Happy birthday to you Poonam Dhillon & my warm wishes always for you.My wish you get fame and up high in your life.
    funcitysurya.com

Comment

Wish To Her A Very Very Happy Birthday

Comment

Working...
      X