Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is one of favorite personality i love him and his comedy, love his singing style.

Comment

I am big fan of Kapil. Kapil Sharma is become a part of everybody life. He is the best ever on the spot comedy making king..

Comment

I love Kapil. He make everyone laugh and love this quality because there are very few people who make you laugh.
        I am a very sincere,loving and caring person.

Comment

I love to watch Gutthi's comedy

Comment

Kapil Sharma is the best comedian. His show is the most popular show. I am big fan of Kapil Sharma and his comedy. I do not miss even a single episode of Comedy Night With Kapil.

Comment

Salman Khan and Sonam Kapoor on Comedy Nights with Kapil

For the Diwali release, Salman Khan and Sonam Kapoor are on a promotional spree of the movie Prem Ratan Dhan Payo. For this the set of Comedy Nights with Kapil is decorated in traditional style.

Last edited by AditiArora; 11-02-2015, 10:35 AM.

Comment

It will be a good episode.

Comment

Amazing Episode literally rolling on the floor.
                  It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

I saw this show last night. Next week Salman & Sonam coming again in this show.

Comment

marvellous Episode.

Comment

Superb Episode & Full On, Masti and Fun.

Comment

Superb Episode... I loved it. Everyone is anxiously awaiting November 12.

Comment

According To Krushna Abhishek He Is Not Competing With Kapil

On Comedy Circus Krushna Abhishek and Kapil Sharma became friends. They believed to be very good friends but when Kapil moved on to host his own show named it as Comedy Nights With Kapil but now Krushna started a new show with comedian Bharti Singh on the same channel. He also said that he was shocked that he was asked to replace kapil.

Comment

Krishna is a good comedian. Really there is no comparison between him and kapil, because kapil is a ultimate performer.
                              It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Krishna and Kapil are best in their own ways,they can't be compare with each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X