Do you like Android smartphones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Android smartphones?

Hello friends....Today i will not discuss about something new mobile phone launch or any company manufacturing auto system but apart of that i want to discuss about the stuff that we often like to say or discuss on the android, i have this smartphone having this and that version. I mean android is really crowded operating system we are using with our smartphone but i thing this one is also have some disadvantages which i want to share with you guys, so that we must know all about this before we go for any purchase .

-Connected to the Internet, At least there should be a GPRS internet connection in your area, so that the device is ready to go online to suit our needs.
    -Sometimes there are ads: because it is easy and free, sometimes often a lot of advertising. In appearance it does not interfere with the performance of the application itself, as it sometimes is in the top or bottom of the application.
    -Wasteful Batteries, This is because the OS is a lot of "process" in the background causing the battery quickly drains.

But as says nothing is said to be perfect. As Android also have very good advantages due to that it became a popular operating system which the people like the most.

Thanku...!!

Try To Enjoy Every Moment Of Life. Its So B E A utiful !!

Yes Everybody like the Android phone So many companies are make the android phone like Samsung Motorola and htc.that are derived from the Linux desktop operating system.

I love SEO

Comment

yes but windows phones are too catching up.

Comment

Android OS is the youngest and fastest growing system.

Comment

Working...
        X