Makki di roti and sarson da saag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makki di roti and sarson da saag

Makki di roti and sarson da saag. This is a winter favourite food in Punjabis. This is eaten with plenty of desi ghee or butter. Some prefer to have salad of onion and carrot with them. Sarson da saag with makki di roti is also my favourite too.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

cool..............! but to much gee is not good for health ... yea maki di roti and sarso da saag with salad ...wow .....
    Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Man why are you guys talking about foods. You guys are making me hungry. I love Punjabi foods. Please don't make me jealous ok. megrisoft please send me those foods right now. jkz.

I love them. They are too tasty. I don't care about health now. Only i care about is food with lots of ghee.

Comment

These are typical Punjabi food. Culture of Punjab is unique in itself. The main food to which any Punjabi can’t resist themselves includes 'Makki Di Roti', 'Sarson Da Saag', 'Chatti Di Lassi', 'Aloo Da Parantha', 'Gobi Da Parantha', 'Poori Sholey' , 'Kheer', 'Ghee Shakar', 'Alsi Di Pinni'. The list is unlimited when it comes for Punjabi Food.
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

Its so long that i had not tasted any north indian dish ... in south of india where i stay difficult to find northindian food ... please dont talk about such food .. he he You all are making me hungry
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I am very happy to hear that you all are fond of punjabi food. Ok, we will first decide the venue and time, then will together have a tasty punjabi food.
            You all are invited and will informed soon.
            Megrisoft Team Member
            Search India

Comment

Hey! all other members what's your favourite food ? Come on... We make a list of all foods and will have a get together soon.
              Megrisoft Team Member
              Search India

Comment

i can't resist Punjabi foods too.
                Biryani is good
                i like Bengali foods like Machli, Chawal, Alu Poosto, RAsgulla, chutney etc.

Comment

Sorry India1989, Your taste is too much different from mine. As I am pure vegetarian, so no question arises for Machli. But I love to eat pea Chawal & Pulao. I love spicy food.
                  Megrisoft Team Member
                  Search India

Comment

New Indian Cooking Video Channel

Dear food lover , here is a channel to Inspire everyone to cook Indian food and taste Indian food

Thank you
                    Vah chef

Comment

sarson da saag te makki di roti...
                      so you people know that makki the roti was once considered as the roti for poor people.. and now its eaten by all classes and is even costiler than the usual roti!!

Comment

makki di roti and sarson da saag

Its a very tasty dish mainly made in punjab ....
                        now it is made in all area of india. its my favourite dish......
                        and what is your?

alicia14
                        exportimport

Comment

Is paratha and parotta are same...??
                          dress up games

Comment

how delicious

Comment

I am from south India..though i have tried many punjabi dishes i haven't heard sarson da saag. can any body post the recipe.
                              enfamil

Comment

Working...
                              X