Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advise ..

Hi all,

I am really in pain these days. I need a sincier advice from you people. I was engaged with a girl who is actually my cusion two year back. I am a bit shy type of person ,I have never told her that i like her very much.

Now due to some problems between my familly and her family, Her familly broke this relationship and i cannt meet her. I really want to tell her that there is not fault of mine and i love her too much and want to get married with her. I also dont know that she wants to marry with me or not(how stupid i am i know..)..

Please can any one advice me in this conditions .... what to do...

Dear danii first of all u have 2 know if she likes u or not!
    u can call her by mobile or send ur sister to ask here if she wants u or not.

May be ur love to her make the relationship between 2 families better.

Good luck

Comment

dude..isnt she ur cousin?

agreed love can happen anywer anytime and to anyone....
      but she is ur cousin!!!
      comments expected !!!

Comment

[QUOTE=radha]hi! my name is radha would you like to friend with me.[/radha only yours my loveQUOTE]

Comment

yea i dun get that either. I mean she is your cousin. How did ur and her parents agreeed for engagement? i didn mean it in a bad way but just I have never heard this before like that like indian buddy said try to know if she loves u or not then think about other things

Comment

love with cousin!!!!!!!! hmmmmmm its understandable. hope your community has this tradition,if not better leave the idea.Best of luck dude. Its your life,you will have to talk and straighten evrythings up.Go and open up your mind to evrybody concerned before its too late.

Comment

well if u love her.. its fine. But genetically its not a very good idea to get married to your cousin, because your kids wont get that ideal blend of getting the best out of both their parents. So for the sake of your future generation........plzz... think it over... u know how competitive the world has gone.......;-))

Comment

well if u love her.. its fine. But genetically its not a very good idea to get married to your cousin, because your kids wont get that ideal blend of getting the best out of both their parents. So for the sake of your future generation........plzz... think it over... u know how competitive the world has gone......

Comment

Working...
                X