Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first visit to famous hill station of Darjeeling........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first visit to famous hill station of Darjeeling........

It was my first visit to Darjeeling...I went to Tiger Hill. It's a strategic point to watch the spectacular sunrise.Population of Darjeeling is friendly and the influence of Buddhism is strong.You will suddenly fill your tired lungs with fresh mountain air there. No visit to Darjeeling is complete without a visit to Ghoom, which is six kilometers away from the main town. It was ever unforgettable trip for me.
    Last edited by megrisoft; 01-09-2006, 08:20 AM.

questions about Darjeeling

Originally posted by Indiatour
    It was my first visit to Darjeeling...I went to Tiger Hill. It's a strategic point to watch the spectacular sunrise.Population of Darjeeling is friendly and the influence of Buddhism is strong.You will suddenly fill your tired lungs with fresh mountain air there. No visit to Darjeeling is complete without a visit to Ghoom, which is six kilometers away from the main town. It was ever unforgettable trip for me.

hello,
    I will go to Darjeeling next april. can you give me some informations about the hotels there, what to see in the town and near it ? what is Ghoom ? how did you travel, by train, bus ?
    thank you.

Comment

Windamere Hotel ( 4 Star Hotel )
      Address: Observatory Hill, , Darjeeling

Hotel Mohit Private Limited. ( 3 Star Hotel )
      Address: 31, H.D. Lama Road, , Darjeeling

Hotel North Star ( 3 Star Hotel )
      Address: 11-H.D., Lama Road, , Darjeeling

Fortune Hotels ( 3 Star Hotel )
      Address: Robertson Road, , Darjeeling

Cedar Inn ( 3 Star Hotel )
      Address: Jalpahar Road, , Darjeeling

Hotel Lunar ( 3 Star Equivalent Hotel )
      Address: 51, Gandhi Road, , Darjeeling

To get more information about hotels in Darjeeling, visit the following link:
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

i travelled to Darjeeling. Indiatour you are right. its fantastic. People are gorkhas over there.

Sylvie ghoom is great. It has world's highest railway station.
        You go there by toy train. woohoo. that journey is fun. you get to see all these beautiful scenaries.

This is a secret, go there and check. You will be amazed. Its so beautiful. Scenic beauty. its all about that.

Comment

thank you for the informations.
          did you go to Siliguri ? to the Sikkim ?
          if you went, what to see, how to travel there ?
          thank you

Comment

After marriage i will plan my honeymoon there i think that will be great fun with my love .. what you say friend ?
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
            X