Tell me about your cities.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about your cities.

From which cities are you and what do you know about your city? Favorite place, food, festival and all the things which made your city different from another?

'Panipat city'

I am from Panipat city of Haryana. Panipat is the historic city. The battles fought at the city in 1526, 1556 and 1761 were turning points in Indian history. The city is famous in India by the name of "City of Weaver". Panipat is a city of textiles and carpets. Panipat city is the biggest centre of "Shoddy Yarn" in the World. Panipat also has heavy industry, with a refinery of the Indian Oil Corporation, a Panipat Thermal Power station (plant) Corporation (h.p.g.c.l.) and a National Fertilizers Limited plant. Biggest centre in the country for producing low priced blankets, a traditional supplier of barrack blankets to the armed forces. Biggest centre in the country engaged in export of cotton durries, made-ups, throws and mats.
    Panipat is also famous for Dusherra. The celebration begins 40 day earlier from Dusherra.
    Attached Files

Comment

I am from Shimla "The Queen of Hills" my city is very beautiful and point of attraction to many tourists. This city is known for its weather, mountains and well cultured and mannered personalities.
      Web design company

Comment

I am basically from Mukerian in punjab. My Home town is very beautiful place to live. But now i'm living in city beautiful chandigarh.

Comment

I am from shahabad Markanda. It is in haryana. It is a small place but Markandeshwar Mandir is the famous and most beautiful Temple:-)

Comment

Working...
          X