diffrence between holly wood and bollywood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diffrence between holly wood and bollywood

now these days bollywood is going to compete the hollyywood,by stealing there storylines ,actions,casting etc , as you now all the action scenes of krish is copied from matrix, the whole story of hindi picture qaymat is copied from the english movie The Rock but still the bollywood directors not get the sucess as compare to the orignal 1 you can see that all the hollywood movies are having a diffrenet storylines themes they get a diffrent stuff a new , directon , bit bollywood in everymovie same love story same love scenes same songs

i think now indian movies now need a change , now i think we need a pratical movies which boost up the people to move furthere which tell them the real faces of life and give them courage to understand and handle the problems of life,not to make love stories or sing songs around the trees now we need to learn alot

Comment

Yes you are right Honey. Actually the problem is public still wants the same drama that is why most of the directors doesn’t want to take.
      But I am happy that now days we have some great directors like Sanjay Leela Bhansali , Ashutosh Gowariker and Farhan Akhtar. They are doing superb job for the bollwood industry and I wish them a good luck. I hope they will change the industry very soon.
      Link Building Resources
      Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Ya

Hi sunil!

how are you?

I agree with you.
        New director have a new ideas or storyline.

In new director I like Ashutosh and farhan. Both have very good direction or
        interesting storyline.

Comment

There is nothing copied in Krrish. Just cause it is shown in Indian movies doens't mean that it is copied. Rather appreciate that they are able to do it then they will make things more better. Nothing is copied from matrix in Krrish.

Don't be bias.

The way he jumps, in matrix no one jumps like that and nor does Hulk.

He is fast. Matrix is not fast. THere are very few things in slow motion in Krrish as mostly it was in Matrix.

So please, anytime you see a sci-fi movie in India you say its copied before seeing it.

Can't two people have the same thinking on top of that. Like if you think that this forum is good and i think the same thing then are you gonna say that I am copying you.

Comment

matrix reloaded.

I love the movie matrix reloaded.

Its action seen are very interesting.
            I saw this movie twice in the theater.

The some of the matrix seen are copied in the bollywood movie
            "Awara Pagal Deewana",(Lift seen).

Comment

yeah awara pagal deewana had copies from matrix. But those are just one. Infact 70% movies are not copied. and Awara pagal deewana flopped. So copied movies flop.

But u have to agree that the way they executed the scene in awara pagal deewana was very cool.

Comment

Ya

Truly copy cat movie.

I like animation movies of hollywood like herry poter,the Mummy return etc

Comment

Awara was complete copy. Harry potter was a good movie. Same with Mummy returns. I hated the Hollywood Fight Club though.

Comment

Hey! do you know that

Indian acterss lara Dutta get the offer for
                    working in matrix Reloaded.

She could not accept the offer because she does't like the storeline! of this film.

But the matrix reloaded was the Block buster movie in abroad as well as in India.

Comment

what!! that's not possible. I never heard Lara Dutta getting an offer. THat's crazy.

Well matrix reloaded was a hit. But its hard to say that whether one movie will be a hit or not. And one might not like a story which might be liked by masses. But that's a suprise that she was offered a role in that movie.

Comment

Bollywood has been copying Hollywood movies for years because the production team on bollywood movies are rather unimaginitive.

Comment

well krrish is not a copy of hollywood. they just copied that they could take a film on a super hero. but there isn't anything else copied from it. there is dhoom which was copied by the hollywood called the torque. then there is don coming out which is completely original. so u see many of the super hit movies are not copied at all. even munna bhai is not copied but hollywood copied it in an robin williams movie.
                          miqsh
                          EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Working...
                          X