'About chocolates'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'About chocolates'

Do you like chocolate? What is the history of chocolate? What kinds of chocolate you like? Is chocolate good for health?

Chocolates were discovered first in America. Without chocolates, it is impossible to live and a 100 g chocolate in a day prevent a person from heart disease and stroke.
    I am a very sincere,loving and caring person.

Comment

I love eating chocolates. My Favourite one is Fruit and Nuts.

Comment

I love it...................

Comment

everybody likes chocolate. chocolate can reduce stress and help us to get good mood.

Comment

I love chocolate..Bcoz chocolate is my favourite....

Comment

Chocolate is a usually sweet, brown food preparation of roasted and ground cacao seeds that is made in the form of a liquid, paste, or in a block, or used as a flavoring ingredient in other foods. The earliest evidence of use traces to the Olmecs (modern-day Mexico), with evidence of chocolate beverages dating to 1900 BC. The majority of Mesoamerican people made chocolate beverages, including the Maya and Aztecs. The word "chocolate" is derived from the Classical Nahuatl word chocolātl.

Comment

I love MilkyBar Chocolate

Comment

Chocolate
                  It is usually sweet, brown food preparation of roasted and ground cacao seeds that is made in the form of a liquid, paste, or in a block, or used as a flavoring ingredient in other foods. The earliest evidence of use traces to the Olmecs, with evidence of chocolate beverages dating to 1900 BC.

Comment

I love it

Comment

I love Chocolate, Chemically speaking, Chocolate really is the world's perfect food.

Comment

Chocolate is accepted to contain significant degrees of cell reinforcements. A few investigations have recommended chocolate could bring down cholesterol levels and forestall memory decay.

Comment

I Love Coccolate. Chocolate is a food made from cacoa beans. It is Used in many desserts Like (Cake, Candy, Ice Cream ) Etc.

Comment

I love dark chocolate,Dark chocolate has less sugar, and a more bitter taste. It was originally used to make drinking chocolate.

Comment

Ever body like chocolate...

Comment

Working...
                              X