• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Th e B es t Mo me nt s I n L if e

How Are You,all?

Th e B es t Mo me nt s I n L if e

1. Falling in love.
    2. Laughing till your stomach hurts.
    3. Enjoying a ride down the country side.
    4. Listening to your favorite song on the radio.
    5. Going to sleep listening to the rain pouring outside.
    6. Getting out of the shower and wrapping yourself with a warm, fuzzy towel.
    7. Passing your final exams with good grades.
    8. Being part of an interesting conversation.
    9. Finding some money in some old pants.
    10. Laughing at yourself.
    11. Sharing a wonderful dinner with all your friends.
    12. Laughing without a reason.
    13. "Accidentally" hearing someone say somthing good about you.
    14. Watching the sunset.
    15. Listening to a song that reminds you of an important person in your life.
    16. Receiving or giving your first kiss.
    17. Feeling this movement in your body when seeing this "special" someone.
    18. Having a great time with your friends.
    19. Seeing the one you love happy.
    20. Wearing the shirt of a person you love and smelling his/her perfume.
    21. Visiting an old friend of yours and remembering great memories.
    22. Hearing some telling you "I LOVE YOU"

"True friends come in the good times when we tell him to, and come in the bad times.....without calling."

Fantastic posts. Those points are great and true. Great. Yup that's the definition of true friend. All the points are fantastic.

Comment

Thats very kind of u dear, thanks

Comment

I appreciate a Fantastic posts
        Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
        www.indiabook.com
        Business
        Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Thanks Sir megri

Comment

Thank u all

Comment

Any one can add points....

Comment

Cool post. Small things in life bring us happiness. And we keep chasing it all our lives when its always there around us.

Those small moments with our loved ones can bring us all the happiness that propably the bank of balance of bill gates cant fetch us.

Really cool post. loved it.

Comment

Thanks dear Rohite, it's kind of u

Comment

Th e B es t Mo me nt s I n L if e about me…

1. Falling in love. ….Yet to come

2. Laughing till your stomach hurts….. I did but don’t remember when

3. Enjoying a ride down the country side…… Yea I did..

4. Listening to your favorite song on the radio. … in night while I am on my bed and all alone with no friend and family member…. Listening it from my college days.

5. Going to sleep listening to the rain pouring outside… it make me feel I need someone as my companion…

6. Getting out of the shower and wrapping yourself with a warm, fuzzy towel… Yes did lot of time…

7. Passing your final exams with good grades… well I was the surprise package in my PG by being one of the topper.

8. Being part of an interesting conversation. .. I use to be and you all know.

9. Finding some money in some old pants… well money is taken by my sis coz she use to wash my cloth.. Now washer men take that money, so still hadn’t got any money in my old pant….

10. Laughing at yourself. … I use & can laugh on my idiotic funny, mistake ….

11. Sharing a wonderful dinner with all your friends…. Yea its really a great feeling.

12. Laughing without a reason….. I am not crazy or lunatic .. you can say I am not in love,

13. "Accidentally" hearing someone say somthing good about you…. Always…

14. Watching the sunset…. I only see that coz rising sun is difficult for me to watch .. I am nocturnal animal…

15. Listening to a song that reminds you of an important person in your life…
                    Pholon ka taron ka sab ka kahan hai ek hazaron may meri behenaa hai sari umar hamey sang rahanaa hai …….

16. Receiving or giving your first kiss. .. I am still waiting for it

17. Feeling this movement in your body when seeing this "special" someone… yet to come

18. Having a great time with your friends… I always have great time with friends.

19. Seeing the one you love happy… many cool & beautiful girls ..

20. Wearing the shirt of a person you love and smelling his/her perfume… no way I don’t use unwashed shirt of friends ….

21. Visiting an old friend of yours and remembering great memories… I did it we enjoyed lot.

22. Hearing some telling you "I LOVE YOU" .. The people who say me I love u or to whom I say I love are not with me…. By any reason…. So its not happy feeling up till now

"True friends come in the good times when we tell him to, and come in the bad times.....without calling….. they are always like me "
                    Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-16-2006, 07:19 AM.
                    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
                      Th e B es t Mo me nt s I n L if e about me…

4. Listening to your favorite song on the radio. … in night while I am on my bed and all alone with no friend and family member…. Listening it from my college days.

5. Going to sleep listening to the rain pouring outside… it make me feel I need someone as my companion…

9. Finding some money in some old pants… well money is taken by my sis coz she use to wash my cloth.. Now washer men take that money, so still hadn’t got any money in my old pant….

11. Sharing a wonderful dinner with all your friends…. Yea its really a great feeling.

16. Receiving or giving your first kiss. .. I am still waiting for it

19. Seeing the one you love happy… many cool & beautiful girls ..

22. Hearing some telling you "I LOVE YOU" .. The people who say me I love u or to whom I say I love are not with me…. By any reason…. So its not happy feeling up till now

"True friends come in the good times when we tell him to, and come in the bad times.....without calling….. they are always like me "

I noticed that u live alone.
                      We all the members of this forum Love you Sunil

Comment

Mina now tell me how many girls of this forum loves me ...
                        LOL.......

Just kidding ....
                        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Every one(girl) who writes comments in ur threads, and who just waiting for ur reply in her threads .
                          Last edited by indian lady; 08-17-2006, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Mina they love me coz i respect them all, their love is different... I hope you understand & I can say Its good to be socrates....

Comment

I understood that dear.Love for respect is enough, these days we need love for anything.

It's great feeling when u know that there are many people love u , for ur features ,speech or even just for ur smile. Right?

Comment

Working...
                              X