Comment

were do the four lines come from?
        miqsh
        EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

oops....it comes from alpha ...

Comment

inidan lady quotes
            "In Islam, the line of life is clear , simple , and logical . With this clear line of life , the Muslim has clear purpose in life.

Religion is belief , and belief is not differ about the concept of death"

So my dear indian lady u mean to say all muslims have clear purpose of life???
            What about a good number of them who turn terrorists??? And what r ur thoughts on other religions???

And u mean to say religion is belief and beliefs cannot be different??? Think it over..... think it over.......You are sane right???

You know what,,, a part of ur identity comes from ur religion... not urself. And u really believe that there s any religion in the world thats perfect?????

Comment

As for the orginial thread ....As someone rightly quoted that no
              dead man will come to tell us about life after death..

So why to bother for something that we dont even know about yet...

Whats on our hands in our present life .....and humanity is the greatest of all religion...So be a human..All ur other lives will be taken care of..

Comment

no i meant where did u get the four lines from unless they are made by u.
                Last edited by miqsh; 05-16-2006, 02:09 AM.
                miqsh

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
                  inidan lady quotes
                  "In Islam, the line of life is clear , simple , and logical . With this clear line of life , the Muslim has clear purpose in life.

Religion is belief , and belief is not differ about the concept of death"

So my dear indian lady u mean to say all muslims have clear purpose of life???
                  What about a good number of them who turn terrorists??? And what r ur thoughts on other religions???

And u mean to say religion is belief and beliefs cannot be different??? Think it over..... think it over.......You are sane right???

You know what,,, a part of ur identity comes from ur religion... not urself. And u really believe that there s any religion in the world thats perfect?????

well they do have a purpose in life, it is only that they choose not to. i don't know if the other religions have mentioned anything about this issue. yes life runs on faith and belief. and how can u be guided in life without a higher force? do u think that humankind was and will always be there. with the increase in the number of wars across the world. it is inevitable that the world would disintegrate sometime in future.

well when u meet the perfect man, he would be having the perfect religion. and don't ever think that u will be the perfect one okay.
                  miqsh

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
                    no i meant where did u get the four lines from unless they are made by u.
                    the greatest poets in the history of mankind were like me....

they were humans like me..like you

Comment

u seem to be adding me to ur career as a means of some sort of 'pacifying'. really do u wite poems and stuff. nowadays it is hard to find people like that.
                      miqsh

Comment

Dear Rohit
                        Islam don't encourage his people to be terrorists, Islam say that all people r same.

dear, if u want to know more , you wouldn't stop asking. but I feel that u know the answers of ur all questions, so u stop posting!
                        don't u?

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
                          u seem to be adding me to ur career as a means of some sort of 'pacifying'. really do u wite poems and stuff. nowadays it is hard to find people like that.
                          career ?? mine ?? im no way conected with writing poems....
                          i dont want to live hallucinated
                          Last edited by alpha; 05-28-2006, 02:14 PM.

Comment

well why are religion being misconcepted often?
                            miqsh

Comment

Working...
                            X