australia vs sharad pawar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• australia vs sharad pawar

The latest episode of victorious aussies pushing and shoving sharad pawar away from them and the humble man walkin aside without showing any signs of anger or humiliation (not on the surface atleast) drew a lot of media attention. Or was that smile on pawars face genuine?? After all where do indian politicians care for dignity.

But why did aussies push him??.. After all he was the man responsible for the victory of ozzies after 35 years in a test series in India. He prepared a nice pitch for them at nagpur. (now that was hopitality for aussies or hostility to ganguly and juggu dalimiya and co is a different story)

But the question is why was he pushed aside and called "hey buddy". Did that hey buddy meant just hi freind? Or does the seeds of this behaviour lies somewhere in Darell Hairs backyard?? After all he is a australian and how the white media cried foul on his removal is well known. So what if the umpire was racist in the first place. We asians are not supposed to react. And Sharad Pawar is BCCI president. So who can be a better target to settle the scores. AFter all he used the BCCIs financial muscle to get the scalp of Hair.

My conclusion sounds outrightly stupid isnt it?? Well i have the right to have a opinion. What do u guys think??

What Australian team did was good it was lesson to BCCI & BCCI chief....

Now have more Australian Coach who can screw Indian Team ..... he he he
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

hey guys why don't u also come at indiabook.com...are many people from here on that site already
      Last edited by Parveen Komal; 11-09-2006, 11:54 PM.
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Ponting and his team caused great unrest in India as Pawar appeared to be nudged away from the presentation podium as the Australians were presented with the trophy following their victory over West Indies.
        The Australian captain admits the incident does not look good and is planning to speak to Pawar in order to apologise.

"I think the public have probably had an opportunity today to have a look at the incident," he said on Thursday.

"I hadn't seen it until this morning myself. It doesn't look great on television, but I think the more times you look at it, you probably realise that there's no intent to offend anybody."

Ponting feels the emotion of claiming the Champions Trophy for the first time had contributed to the Australians' exuberance.
        Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
        www.indiabook.com
        Business
        Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Working...
        X