Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your greatest strength or weakness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your greatest strength or weakness?

Today, I want to talk about one of the most common and aggravating question of all: What is your greatest strength or weakness? This Question is also helps to know about youself.

My strength is that I am very frank and Weakness is I tend to trust people easily.

Comment

My greatest strength is my positive attitude.
      My biggest weakness is I am emotional.
      Web design company

Comment

My strength is that I am highly motivated, positive thinker,hard worker and Punctual and Weakness is I hate two face people, because i trust easily and people break my trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Shilparana
          Today, I want to talk about one of the most common and aggravating question of all: What is your greatest strength or weakness? This Question is also helps to know about youself.
          Shilparana you also tell about your strength or weakness.

Comment

Hard work and self confidence that is my strength. Get emotional, can't see anyone in pain....
            Last edited by smita89; 05-19-2015, 06:03 PM.

Comment

My Strength is i am friendly and Weakness is i think of others first before myself.

Comment

Originally posted by PriyankaDhariwal
                Shilparana you also tell about your strength or weakness.
                My strength is i don't Give Up easily and full of positivity.
                My biggest weakness is that i'm Short Temper and easily believe to everyone.

Comment

My strength is that i am very friendly, straight forward and weakness is that i am very short temper.

Comment

Working...
                  X