Indian Idol - Agla Kaun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Idol - Agla Kaun?

So let us see who you think will be the next Indian Idol. Here are the contestants names:-

NC Karunya
    Ravi Tripathi
    Sandeep Acharya
    Amey Date
    Panna Gill
    Yashashree Bhave
    Neha Kakkar
    Monali Thakur
    Meenal Jain
    Jolly Das
    Antara Mitra

One of the contestants that is Sagar Arun has already been voted out from the Galas.
    So let us see who makes it to the final top.
    All guess welcome...
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Sagar's performance on the peppy number Chote chote sheheron se from the movie Bunty Aur Babli was not received well. That's why, public made him out from the show.

The power of the votes has determined the destiny of one contestant and each coming week will make it tougher for the finalists to perform under pressure and for the viewers to decide who is the most deserving of the prestigious title of being the agla Indian Idol.

One female contestants will get out in the next round.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Music Album

12 finalists has launched a Music Album " Indian Idol Series 2 "

You can find list of songs on the following link:
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

Jolly will not perform in Gala

One of the 12 finalists Jolly Das will not be performing in the 1st episode of gala round which is the final leg of the contest as one finds next Indian Idol from among these.

Jolly Das being unwell went to see the doctor and was diagnosed of Chicken Pox. Few days ago we heard of Neha Kakkar down with chicken pox.

Will her dream of becoming Indian Idol go for a toss? Will she be qualified for the next episode of Galas? What will the judges decide?
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

So in this gala Yashashree Bhave has been voted out.Let us see who goes next ? Any guess ?
          IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
          IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Neha is out

Amey, Meenal and Neha were landed in bottom three! Amey and Meenal survived but Neha was declared out of the Gala. But Amey was crying with passion when he was told that Neha is out and he survived!
            Don't worry Neha, You have a very bright future.
            Megrisoft Team Member
            Search India

Comment

Working...
            X