Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are u doing??

Hi all,
    I am new to this forum, thought the best way to start off is by telling you what am I doing right now !!

Well its 10 in the morning , just had breakfast, well leftovers from yesterday's takeaway.Want some cofee but I have run out of milk, got to see Mr.Anwar at the convinience store n say "hello", how boring!! Its cloudy here , sick of this english weather.Well last nite I saw Vinci da code, average movie considering i didnt read the book.Faana was ok kind of movie ,take out kajool and the movie is rubbish but it does remind you of how colourful India is !!

Well thats abt it ,have to make myself useful now !

cheers !!

welcome to this forum. yeah ur lifestyle is pretty boring. is the da vinci movie a failure, i am going to watch it tommorow, maybe i could change plans if it is bad.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
      welcome to this forum. yeah ur lifestyle is pretty boring. is the da vinci movie a failure, i am going to watch it tommorow, maybe i could change plans if it is bad.
      Well miqsh, thkx for the compliment u gave me on my boring life.Its good u replied gives me an insight into u and guess what I was about to give u one back but i saw all your posts and that how u are , thas cool by me .need not change !!

Comment

Welcome to this forum 1da. I am soumo and i am glad to meet you. hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Welcome to the forum 1da. I am listening to "Ru Ba ru" from Rang de Basanti"
          Link Building Resources
          Directory of Search Engines

Comment

yeah listen to some songs. YOur life might cheer up.

Comment

Working...
            X