Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kangana Ranaut slaps notice on T-Series to block Sunny Deol-starrer 'I Love NY' relea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kangana Ranaut slaps notice on T-Series to block Sunny Deol-starrer 'I Love NY' relea

Actress Kangana Ranaut has served a legal notice on T-Series to block the release of its upcoming film I Love NY featuring her. Directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru, I Love New Year, a romantic-comedy with Sunny Deol and Kangana in the lead roles, was initially planned to be released in February 2013. However, the release got pushed to April, then to September and later December the same year, but did not hit the screens. Although the exact reason for the delay was not known, the film was reportedly shelved due to the poor response to its trailer and not-so-good outcome of Sunny's last few films at the box office.
    Last edited by Shilparana; 06-25-2015, 05:06 PM.

"The film Industry thrives on trust. Not everything is supposed to be looked at as black and white and with commercial interests. My client blindly trusted and believed in what the producer communicated to her and therefore did not even insist on a copy of the agreement," Siddiquee said.

Comment

Kumar made it clear that there is no money pending to be given to Kangana. "It is not true that money is due. We will reply to her notice with a copy of the bank receipts.

Comment

Working...
      X