Help me to find a genuine paid matrimonial service provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me to find a genuine paid matrimonial service provider

Hi, I have been using free matrimonial sites for months but not getting desired profiles. Looking for a paid membership now. Can someone suggest (with their personal experience), which matrimonial website should i choose to get best service?

Thanks!

Hello Iammaya,
    Welcome to our discussion board, I feel you should opt for a paid membership if and only if you get some good interest in any of the website b'coz its a life time decision and your single hassle can spoil your rest of the life. Therefore, in my opinion you should wait for some good responses then go for any membership because every body creates account in almost every free website its just matter of time when you get perfect match. The benefits you get with paid membership is you can communicate with them or contact them. I would recommend you a matrimonial site in which you can contact or communicate with any body at free of cost the website name is simplymarry.com. hope it help you out.
    Best of luck for your future life
    Cheers
    Last edited by SwatiSood; 01-16-2015, 11:48 AM.
    Web design company

Comment

Hi SwatiSood, thanks for your suggestions and recommendation, I haven't tried simplymarry yet, does it match requirements of the client or send general profiles? I am asking this because I just tried paid services of a reputed matrimonial website but they disappointed me big time. I am also thinking to register myself at a Delhi based marriage bureau called global alliance matrimony. I have heard that they provide matching profiles, arrange everything thereafter and even provide medical test facility before marriage but their fee very high (minimum 50000). Is it worth spending such a a huge amount?
      Last edited by Parveen Komal; 01-24-2015, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Hi Iammaya, you will just get normal profiles here, no body knows your personal choice so you need to search for that "perfect" one. I believe you should not spend that much amount on marriage bureau, because first and foremost its not at all guaranteed that you will be satisfied with their services. Look Maya being a friend to you I would suggest for some time you should divert your mind to some other activities as it will decrease level stress (if any) in your mind and with fresh mind you can find a better life partner.
        Web design company

Comment

Hello Iammaya,

Please visit Tamil matrimony it will surely help you.

Comment

Working...
          X