Please help me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me!

Please help me, I very fat and do not know that to me to do with my body.Diets do not help, nothing helps.Who íèáóäü can advise me as me to grow thin?

Do jogging 30 min daily and if you know swimming that would be great... but remember one thing after doing swimming you will be very hungry at that time just drink orange juice , only fruit juice... see before jogging your stomach should be empty only have some tea then go for jogging & do some stretching exercise.

what I am suggesting you is the natural way of loosing weight.

Don't eat non-veg and fried food (oily food).

Try to eat lot of fiber related food like carrot etc.

Most important thing is your determination power to become thin, don’t stop your daily routine of jogging or swimming….

Please Check out below link... of one thread of this forum.. that will help you lot...

Enjoy….
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 10-10-2006, 11:36 AM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

useful information on weight loss

Originally posted by LarryG1978
      Please help me, I very fat and do not know that to me to do with my body.Diets do not help, nothing helps.Who íèáóäü can advise me as me to grow thin?

For useful information on weight loss try this site:

Look under weight loss, exercise, aerobics etc.

Lots of other useful information also there for you to read!

Comment

If you have tried everything in your power and still don't see any changes you are probably doing it wrong. My advise to you would be to get someone to help you out and form a diet and workout regime suited especially for your body type.

Comment

Avoid Foods That Contain Trans Fats, Trans fats are created by pumping hydrogen into unsaturated fats, such as soybean oil.

Comment

Avoid junk food..

Comment

Working...
            X