India Forums

Go Back   India Forums > News & Current Affairs > Current Affairs & Debate
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2006, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snower
Buddhism originated in indian, but already perished in its homeland. on the contrary, it flourish in china. because the spirit of Budha conform pefectly with chinese philosophy.

I can't help but laugh at your hypocrisy and foolishness. First you say that to be a security council permanent member war is the essential criterion and then you say spirit of Buddha conforms with chinese philosophy!! hahaha
someone has correctly said ignorance is bliss. Now i know why people like Mao are able to brainwash no brainers like you in billions.

Like many other nationalist may be you are living a life in dream. We have a saying in india "for a frog from the well, a lake is the ocean". Thats exactly suits you. With your narrow mindedness and self glorifying attitude you will never be able to see the light of reason and logic.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhachoudhary
We have a saying in india "for a frog from the well, a lake is the ocean".

come on, this must be copied from china. chinese have a saying "for a frog live in a well, the sky is just the size of that well"s opening ". and by the way, this saying describs you perfectly. hehe.

just tell me. had indian won any war against major powers in the world in the history?
Old 10-04-2006, 03:20 PM

Quote:
come on, this must be copied from china. chinese have a saying "for a frog live in a well, the sky is just the size of that well"s opening ". and by the way, this saying describs you perfectly. hehe.

just tell me. had indian won any war against major powers in the world in the history?

u don't get the point do you dumb brain? you talk of spirit of buddha and war at the same time. what nonsense are you made of!!
as for the war...what shit u achieved in WW2 ? Look at your size and the size of Japan. you were constantly ****ed by them in the sino-japanese war till the USA bombed japan and WW2 came to an end. You just reaped the benefit of being in a war where you had no fronts. Russia stopped germany for you and US did the same for japan. what did you do except managing to hold off japan? haha...so much for the great nation...
Old 10-04-2006, 03:37 PM

at least we hold japan. japan occupied half of china but chinese goverment did not surrender. we fought 14 years with japan, from 1931 to 1945, and sacrified 25 million people. this is the spirit of chinese. spirit of buddha and war do not conflict. we love peace, but if somebody use brutal force against us, we would pay back with equal brutal force. that's why chinese maintain most of its sovereignty during the "golden time" of west colonizations.

now tell me, why was india colonized by british for as long as 250 years?
Old 10-04-2006, 04:15 PM

Quote:
at least we hold japan. japan occupied half of china but chinese goverment did not surrender. we fought 14 years with japan, from 1931 to 1945, and sacrified 25 million people.
what a shame for u...how big is japan? about 1/10 th the size of china? it took u 14 years and 25 million and u still lost half of ur country? hahaha

Quote:
this is the spirit of chinese. spirit of buddha and war do not conflict. we love peace, but if somebody use brutal force against us, we would pay back with equal brutal force.
u know nothing about spirit of buddha then...better stop talkin about it...
equal force? so u killed 25 million japanese? and occupied half of japan? when buddy? hehe...

Quote:
that's why chinese maintain most of its sovereignty during the "golden time" of west colonizations.
now tell me, why was india colonized by british for as long as 250 years?
why? ask the british dude..why me? hehe...but since u asked let me tell u...it was because britain was the most industrialised nation at that time...much more powerful than any kingdom in india...we din't match them militarily...we made an effort in 1857 and din't succeed...
Gandhi came with his idea of non violence and peace....thats why we tool 50 years to gain independence...just as u people patronise Mao...my countrymen patronised Gandhi at that time...
personally if u ask me, i would have preferred to beat the shit out of the british hehe but well i was not born and the few who were born with such ideas in those times din't get the support from Gandhi's followers that they should have...just like the few independent students ur government killed in tiennaman square....they were too few....and just like u...the followers of Mao who din;t oppose these killings....the followers of Gandhi dint oppose the killings of true revolutionaries like Subhas Chandra Bose, Bhagat Singh and Azad...
Old 12-10-2006, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by India1989
If sharoor doesn't get in then they have to give us a permanent seat with veto power in the United nations security council.

The candidate for the post of UN Secretary General is chosen mainly on the perception of the country he/she represents. For that matter, smaller, neutral or non-controversial countries, such as Nordic countries, will be more likely to be selected.

Powers, such as US, Russia, China and India, if you like, will never be able to have their nationals selected for the post of UN chief.

It is no surprise that an Indian candidature had no luck this time.

To Snower: China and India see eye to eye on most of the internatioanl affairs which do not involve their border problem. Two countries should and can be friends.

I like the Indian proverb: "for a frog live in a well, the sky is just the size of that well"s opening "
China has a similar saying:"a frog lives in a well." "To view sky from the bottom of a well".
So the two nations think alike.

Last edited by Agra : 12-10-2006 at 04:25 PM.