Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Guys, Get paid for Just searching on google!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys, Get paid for Just searching on google!!!

Hi Friends,

I just wanted you to direct to this site which was launched on 7th April and has had an enormous 40,000+ members!

I joined it three days back and i successfuly made $6.5 in 3 days with 3 people under me currently.

The theory behind this site is, you make 40 searches per day and get $.02 per search. If you have a downlink, each member's earnings by his searches add 100% to your account.

Suppose u have 10 people under you who make 40 searches per day... and so do u, then you could have a potential income of $264 per month.
    These guys pay using paypal and you can convert paypal currency to Indian Rs from www.cash2india.com who charge $8 per $100 transferred. So me and the three friends under me have made a comman paypal account so that we can retrieve money more quickly

So anyone who is interested can please join under me. Joining under anyone won't make any difference to you, but will make a lot to the person under whom u join.
    So here is the link to the site which is basically a redirection URL and will set the referrer directly to my number.

If you are wondering how these guys might be making money, then its quite simple, whenever u search on google, these people place a custom ad on top which generates them money on per thousand impressions basis. Netbux claims to get 75000 impressions per day, and that earns it huge amount of money no doubt.

Visit me at:

I think it is a spam and search engine may not like this
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Working...
    X