Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59th Independence Day

Hello Friends

We are going to celebrate 59th Independence Day on 15th August.Would like to share your views on this day that What has India gained and What has India lost in these fifty nine years.

Are we really Independent ?
    Last edited by pankaj; 08-07-2006, 01:17 PM.

India has achieved a lot in these 59 years. India has become one of the top 5 militarily powerful countries. India has become an IT superpower, reduced poverty and unemployment by huge amount. made a country with huge diversity together, increased per capita income and better education facilities, better movies, huge advancements in space and many more.

But India has lost a lot. India coudln't control terrorism. Half of Indians don't know what are Indians and who are Indians, division, lack of togetherness, hostility towards other Indians, lack of trust among different people groups, Kashmir problem and NE problem, still lots of people in poverty, not good infrastructure and many more.

But our achievement outnumbers our loses.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
      India has become one of the top 5 militarily powerful countries.
      please justify thsi claim. hehe.. give me some details please.

Comment

Its a fact. There is no need to justify this. Please note
        Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

hehe. interesting. indian seems live in dreams. please tell me which 5 countries are these top 5 military powers? do you think indian is stronger than anyone of japan, britain and france? ( I suppose US, china and russia are the other 3 in this top 5)

Comment

Originally posted by snower
            hehe. interesting. indian seems live in dreams. please tell me which 5 countries are these top 5 military powers? do you think indian is stronger than anyone of japan, britain and france? ( I suppose US, china and russia are the other 3 in this top 5)
            japan doesn't have a military dumbo...get ur history right first....japan was disarmed at the end of WW2...what an idiot u are...

Comment

Originally posted by bhachoudhary
              japan doesn't have a military dumbo...get ur history right first....japan was disarmed at the end of WW2...what an idiot u are...
              of course i know that, but even with that, india is still by far not a match of japan in term of military power. hehe.

ok, i cede one step. let's forget jap, ok? what about britain and france? they seems more likely to be the other 2 in the top 5, how do you comment on this?

Comment

of course i know that, but even with that, india is still by far not a match of japan in term of military power. hehe.
                DUDE ur more stupid than i thought, if japan has no army, how can any country be less than japan in terms of military power...hahahaha....
                there's no such thing as negative military power idiot...if japan has zero military power any country with even 1 soldier will have more military power than japan...hahaha

ok, i cede one step. let's forget jap, ok? what about britain and france? they seems more likely to be the other 2 in the top 5, how do you comment on this?
                First of all, I don't know what rank India is in terms of military power. I dint make the statement about 5th. Unlike you I don't open my mouth about things which I can't prove with facts.

But any idiot would understand that any military's strength is judged by a few parameters like the number of army personnel , reserves, air force squadrons, naval power etc....based on some of these parameters heres a ranking for ur brain

Reference detailing major and minor global military powers through accumulated statistics and rankings.

Ur fav Britain and France rank much lower than India because they are small countries and their entire population would be probably the stregth of Indian army.

now shut the **** up....ur just stupid ....so take my advice and instead of being a dumbo...go read in a school...ur not able to talk intelligently...hehehe

Comment

counting men and weapons does not give a reliable estimation of millitary power.

a millitary super power have to prove itself with at least a victory over another major millitary super power. US, russia, china, germany, japan, france..... all have glorious history of wars. in china's long history, she defeated Huns and Turks and drove them west to europe, they overthrow Mongol's rule and put all mongolians under her governing, now most mongolians are under chinese rule. now, the well-know chinese PLA had been fighting with US army in Korean war and force US to sign a peace agreement without gaining a victory. ( the US representative was crying at that day that he was the first american to sign a non-victory peac agreement in history ). PLA had been fighting with japan, US, USSR (in a small-scale border confliction), india, vietnam, and PLA did not lose anyone of them.

now, my question is: has indian army win any war over a major power? if not, how dare you say indian army is among top 5? just by counting numer of men and weapon?

Comment

counting men and weapons does not give a reliable estimation of millitary power.

a millitary super power have to prove itself with at least a victory over another major millitary super power. US, russia, china, germany, japan, france..... all have glorious history of wars. in china's long history, she defeated Huns and Turks and drove them west to europe, they overthrow Mongol's rule and put all mongolians under her governing, now most mongolians are under chinese rule. now, the well-know chinese PLA had been fighting with US army in Korean war and force US to sign a peace agreement without gaining a victory. ( the US representative was crying at that day that he was the first american to sign a non-victory peac agreement in history ). PLA had been fighting with japan, US, USSR (in a small-scale border confliction), india, vietnam, and PLA did not lose anyone of them.

now, my question is: has indian army win any war over a major power? if not, how dare you say indian army is among top 5? just by counting numer of men and weapon?
                    i m not saying that u moron. its a independent 3rd party site that has come up with the rankings. go and ask them ur stupid questions. ur one of those who will not admit they are wrong even when u have ur own foot in ur mouth.
                    this is pinnacle of stupidity. first u said india ranks lower than britain and france now instead of admitting u were wrong ur coming up with stupid arguments.

worse u have no sense of history and present. u mix fights in medeival ages with current military power of countries. how stupid can u be dude. ur really a fraud i think. u cant be a PhD or anything. i m sure u r retarded person somewhere in a remote place.

what war u won against japan? u keep repeating the same story again and again. u lost 25 million, half of ur country. u call that a win? fortunately for us there have been no major wars and we are not stupid to go into a war for nothing. the tiny nation of pakistan was shown its place when it tried 3 times to act smart with us

we are not like u to loose half of the country to a island. gimme a break. its idiotic to talk of war in today's world. no one can win. how long do u think will it take for US to destroy China or vice versa. today is a nuclear world, the strength of armies are not important anymore. China can be crushed to its knees within days by any country with nuclear weapons. its another matter that the whole world will be destroyed. if u dont understand such small things i pity u....as i said ur retarded... go and complete ur thesis...at least u will not waste other people times with ur stupidity...

Comment

Originally posted by bhachoudhary
                      fortunately for us there have been no major wars and we are not stupid to go into a war for nothing.
                      yes. that's why you were colonised by a small group of british for 250 years.

Comment

yes. that's why you were colonised by a small group of british for 250 years.
                        dude? where are u from ? jungle? who told u the british ruled india for 250 years?haha....do u know how to count? if not go back to kindergarten

nd it doesn't suit u, who is a slave of communism to talk abt freedom and colonisation.
                        Last edited by Neo; 10-07-2006, 12:25 AM.
                        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

oh? then you tell me how many years? 240 or 230?

tell me please.

Comment

oh? then you tell me how many years? 240 or 230?

tell me please.
                            whats the use? u don't know history and u don't know how to count it seems..haha...

i m not here to educate all the morons of the world...
                            I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

I think India is stronger militarily than Japan & France. The British Navy & Air Force are better than India, but their Army is not that great. The top 5 IMHO would be US, China, Russia, Israel & India.
                              Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

Working...
                              X