Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wwe - the great kallhi

does anyone here watch wwe?
    there's an indain wrestler in it called the great kalhi and apparently he used to wrestle tigers in india.
    he's been in in for a couple of weeks now, but i don't think he's very good. he's got the size factor, but his wrestling skills are pretty cr@p.

Yup i know about him. He's in there for months now. I am a great fan of that guy.

he's height is 7 feet 3 inches and weighs 420 pounds.

This guys has beaten Undertaker 2 times, and other stars like Rey Mysterio, Mexicools, Funaki etc.

THis guy is unbeatable.

No doubt he's strong but wrestling skills, well you have to think about it.

WWE is not wrestling at all. Its all about fighting. Kicks, jumps and all other bullshit.

Do you know what real wrestling is? Well if you don't then check out the olympics.
    Things like Free style wrestling, Greco roman style and Pehelwani(Indian style). That's real wrestling. In that Khali is the champion. He can easily pin people and has done so lotsa times before.

Comment

no way - you like the guy? he's all size and no wrestling ability.

people in wwe do wrestle, but it is more of an entertainment thing, and that's why i watch it.

the great khali is defeatable - i reckon kurt angle, shawn micheals, randy orton could beat him.

yes, i heave watched real wrestling and still do when i can - i'm a big fan. like i said, i watch wwe for cause it's mostly entertainment.

Comment

kurt angle, shawn michaels, and randy orton. YOu must be joking. That guy is undefeatable. If he gets defeated then it would be completely fake.

He's from India and makes India proud. No one can match his strength. He does know how to wrestle though. Even though he does not run or jump IN WWE he does has lots of moves. He's has wrestling ability. If wwe presents him that way then its not his fault. I watched him in other types of wrestling like in AJPW and APW where he even runs and jumps.

you think he can't talk. Man wwe is so fake. Just cause he's from India he has been presented that way. He talks normal just like any other person.

He's the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by poppy
          no way - you like the guy? he's all size and no wrestling ability.

people in wwe do wrestle, but it is more of an entertainment thing, and that's why i watch it.

the great khali is defeatable - i reckon kurt angle, shawn micheals, randy orton could beat him.

yes, i heave watched real wrestling and still do when i can - i'm a big fan. like i said, i watch wwe for cause it's mostly entertainment.

yeah they are entertaining because the matches they fight are all planned. and there are very few actual fights between them.
          miqsh
          EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

there are very few actual fights alright but i don't think everything is planned over there. Sometimes you see people bleeding and stuff and i don't think that's fake.

Well all i care is that The Great Khali can kick everyone's ass.

Comment

do u think that without bleeding and stuff, they can convince the audience to get their support afterwards?? they are also done to make it look like real. are the films u see all real?? as for khali if there is a time he is on financial strains, he shall end up in match fixing and shall destroy his long built career.
              miqsh

Comment

See first of all there's no match fixing in WWE. THis is not cricket. Then if khali loses then it is part of the plan. Then picking up a guy and throwing him down in front of you is real.

In movies things are done in several shot. First the bullet is fired. Maybe this will be done in 5 shots. Then it hits the guy and blood comes. THis will be done in 20 shots.

You don't see movies live.
                WWE is live. And when they bleed they really bleed. Why do you think Batista, Chris Benoit is not in WWE for so many days. Its cause they were injured and Batista really went through surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                  kurt angle, shawn michaels, and randy orton. YOu must be joking. That guy is undefeatable. If he gets defeated then it would be completely fake.

you think he can't talk. Man wwe is so fake. Just cause he's from India he has been presented that way. He talks normal just like any other person.

He's the greatest.
                  of course khali can talk. it's just a gimmick they have given him. i'm not a fan of him. but it's good to see asian people in the wwe.

yes, orton could get him!!!!! he is the legend killer after all....

yes, when they bleed , they really do. but sometimes they have a little blade that they use to cut themselves.

Comment

yeah but the money they get from it is more than enough for their medical expenses
                    miqsh

Comment

No way orton could beat him. i am not being biased over here but i am sure orton cannot beat him. I can say that undertaker, or kane can beat him but not orton. I don't agree with it. Its just my opinion. And i don't intend to change your opinion either. But right now i think he's unbeatable. Only fake things in WWE or made up plans can result in Khali's loss otherwise no way he can lose.

In WWE there were Asian people from before too. But this is first time that an Indian guy living in India is in WWE. There was Tiger Singh before but he lived in Canada.

Comment

The Great Khali..

The Time Is over For The Americans..

Now It IS time To tell them That No One is As capable as..

The Great Khali..

The Master Of Kung Fu And The SuperDuper Hit Wrestler Is Come There Way!..

Now The World Will watch that The How An A ordinary INDIAN Came To America And Beat Undertaker..

That's The Power..

The Power Not Build In The Gym..
                        It is Build WITH.... The DESI GHEE AND SARSON KA SAAG..

The American"s --------->

BEWARE OF THE GREAT KHALI.......

THE KHALI HAS A POWER WHICH BLOW U IN THE Helll.....

bye..
                        LONG LIVE THE KHALI....

Comment

We all know that WWE fights are fake.
                          BTW have u guys ever seen The Undertaker being crushed like that in WWE history? So how can u say that people like "Randy Orton" can beat "The Great Kalhi"
                          Link Building Resources
                          Directory of Search Engines

Comment

THe great Khali is the greatest. Khali i am a great fan of yours. I even requested friends with you in myspace. I want you to show everyone how Indians are the best at power too. World will know of India's strength.

Hey Khali I have a question.

What is a punjabi Prison match?

I want you to be the champion. I know if wwe wasn't fake khali would've had all the belts.

Long Live India.

Comment

THe Great Khali just beat Tatanka in a match. Tatanka couldn't even get a hit on Khali.

But Undertaker accepted Khali's challenge in the Punjabi Prison match. Hopefully Khali wins. But Khali has to be careful and shouldn't be overconfident. Khali shouldn't get stuck on the rope. I am sure Khali will win.

Comment

Working...
                              X