What is your New Year resolution 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resolution of New Year 2016

Another year came to end. So it's time to welcome new year with new hopes and new desires. Everyone must have resolution for this year also so share your resolutions.
    Last edited by AditiArora; 12-31-2015, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Welcome 2016 and Good Bye 2015

A New year is coming quickly.. Every year I wish for something new in my life, but this year I have no desire. Just I have promise to my self that in 2016 I will not take any stress which I can't control... Just to spread lots of happiness throughout my family, friends and my near ones.
      Neha Rani
      Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Ahh New year's resolution for this year mine resolution is to control my anger which is very difficult to do due to my short tempered nature.
        It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Originally posted by MiniGupta
          Ahh New year's resolution for this year mine resolution is to control my anger which is very difficult to do due to my short tempered nature.
          Mini I think you should do start Yoga in the morning to control your anger.
          Neha Rani
          Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

My new year resolution is to always try to work hard until i will reach to my goal.I also try to take everything positive attitude at any conditions.

Comment

New Year Resolution is a chance to gauge our goals. I will try achieve all my desires.

Comment

Working...
              X