What is your New Year resolution 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your New Year resolution 2015

Hi friends New Year is coming and everyone think about to do something new and make plans for coming year, so let us discuss what is your New Year resolution..
    Neha Rani
    Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

My my new year resolution is stop down all my bad habits,Will pray at least once a day And help to poor....

Comment

Happy New Year to all my friends... My new year resolution is to keep making resolutions every year and keep forgetting them!

Comment

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION:
        1.BEST USE OF TIME.
        2. GO FOR CHANGES WHEREVER FAILURE/ EXHAUSTED.
        3.Stay cool and not get angry.
        4.I will be help and support the poor people.
        I wish you Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart.Hope you have a great new year 2015. Let the celebration begin.

Comment

First of all happy new year all In the comming year i will try to achieve all my dreams regarding my career ...and i know i can....

Comment

Not yet decided ! :P

Comment

My New Year Resolution:
              I will do work hard and achieve my dreams

Comment

My New Year resolution and dream is i want to go a world tour with my mom.

Comment

Happy New Year to all near and dears my resolution is to stay happy and get to marry soon.
                  Neha Rani
                  Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Priyanka123 what are your bad habits you want to change
                    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
                    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Originally posted by neharani
                      Happy New Year to all near and dears my resolution is to stay happy and get to marry soon.

So when is the marriage plan. We all need to get ready to attend
                      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Shilparana
                        First of all happy new year all In the comming year i will try to achieve all my dreams regarding my career ...and i know i can....

So what is the aim here Shilpa ?

Comment

My new year resolution and even my dream is to go abroad and avoid fast food

Comment

Hello friends New Year is coming and we are enjoyed in this year. My resolution is stop down corruption and bad habits in India.

Comment

You can not make each and everyone happy at the same time as you are not a Jar of Nutella

So I will try to be better than myself everyday in this New Year.

Comment

Working...
                              X