Delhi gang-rape case: Death sentence for all four convicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delhi gang-rape case: Death sentence for all four convicts

The wait is end.................All the people were waiting now the result is here.

The 23-year-old paramedical student was raped, beaten and tortured by the six men on a moving bus in Delhi on December 16 2012.The victim died of internal injuries in a Singapore hospital two weeks later.

Its a gangrape-cum-murder case.On Friday finally the decision was taken by the Delhi court.Which said the gravity of the offence cannot be tolerated.
    The Court given a death panelty to four of the 6 six accused named Mukesh, Akshay Thakur Pawan Gupta and Vinay Sharma.One of the six accused, Ram Singh, had killed himself in Tihar jail this year, while the minor accused has been sent to a juvenile remand home for three years.

Is the decision is right or wrong.Either you guys are happy with this or there is any another punishment for them.Tell me......

Yes its very right decision. Such people deserve death penalty only.
    Last edited by Hazel; 09-13-2013, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Yes its absolutely correct decision which should have been taken much earlier. People who do such inhuman acts should be hanged till death.

Comment

I am truly very happy today & I thank the Judge The girl has won finally after a long fought battle May she rest in peace.

Caravaning Camping Blog

Comment

So most of the people are happy with this decision. Greatttttt,................

Comment

Its absolutely correct and natural law.....
            I love this Forum
            www.indiabook.com

Comment

Working...
            X