X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yashwant 's Secrete

recently book of Yashwant singh"Roll of honour"

is in Trouble.

I don't know after the Retirement from the Politics.
    every leader become a Writer. And throught his/her book they open
    the Mouth Against the party memeber's loop Holes.

This shows that at that time they can't say anything about the party
    Because they enjoy the leadership.

This shows Loyal ness for India.

He is not yashwant singh. He is jaswant singh. And then there is one yashwant sinha.

Both of them have handled the portfolio of external affairs and finance during the vajpayee tenure.

So often people confuse their names.

But they are basically very different individuals.

Comment

I Personally believe what ever Jaswant Singh has written in his book is correct... when smart politician are in power they don't say against their party coz that will be consider as breaking of code of conduct of that party...

I believe ....Jaswant Singh being a former military man he will not miss lead people of India by writing wrong thing in his book....

There are many cases with CBI.... Whatever CBI says is correct.... its up to the law to punish culprits or to leave them.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
      X