'favourite pace to go on holiday'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'favourite pace to go on holiday'

If you could go anywhere in the world for a holiday, where would you like to go?
    Last edited by vipra kukreja; 08-27-2015, 12:00 PM.

Greece : - everyone should see this place.

Comment

Europe best ever holiday place.

I would like to go on Europe. Each country in Europe has something different. France is the top international tourist place. France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom also the best places in Europe.

Comment

Switzerland is a good place for holiday. I would like to go Switzerland. Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Old Towns within its cities contain medieval landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Cathedral of Bern.

Comment

I think rather from entire world even India is blessed with some beautiful places where we must think to go once in a lifetime. These places includes Manali, from North and the entire south India which is best at it's beauty to watch...
          It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

I want visit to Canada's Wonderland at once in my life

Comment

I would like to go Kashmir Valley. Kashmir valley is a valley located between the Karakoram and the Pir Panjal Range in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Kashmir valley is no doubt the most beautiful tourist places in India. The heaven on earth tag is always linked to Kashmir for its evergreen landscapes and snow-filled mountains.
              Attached Files

Comment

Agree with you Illa, I also want to go kashmir.

Comment

I think beautiful place to go for holiday is London.
                  Neha Rani
                  Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Working...
                  X