Boro Plus Zee Gold Awards 2014 List Of Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boro Plus Zee Gold Awards 2014 List Of Winners

The 7th edition of Boroplus Zee Gold Awards 2014's took place in Mumbai.The evening was a star studded affair with television celebrities like Gauhar Khan, Drashti Dhami, Gautam Rode, Kamya Punjabi, Dayanad Shetty, Divyanka Tripathi, Mandira Bedi, Rashmi Desai and many others. Shows like Diya Aur Baati Him, Jodha Akbar, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Beintehaa were seen shinning bright at the awards.

Here is the list of awards won by actors at various catagories:

Best Show: Diya Aur Baati Hum

Best Actor: Gautam Rode And Karan Patel for Saraswatichandra and Yeh Hai Mohabbatei.

Best Actress: Deepika Singh for Diya Aur Baati Hum.

Best Jodi: Iqbal Khan and Shraddha Ayra for Tumhari Pakhi.

Best Negative Role: Anita Hassanandani in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and Ashwini Kalsekar Jodha Akbar.

Best Actor In Negative Role: Mohit Malik for Doli Armaanon Ki.

Best Debut Actor: Paridhi Sharma for Jodha Akbar, Harshad Arora and Preetika Rao for Beintehaa, Ashish Choudhary for Ek Mutthi Aasman.

Best Supporting Actor: Neelu Vaghela for Diya Aur Baati Hum, Lavina Tandon for Jodha Akbar and Vishal Singh for Saath Nibhana Saathiya.

Best Actor Comic Role: Vishal Vashishtha for Ek Veer Ki Ardass Veera.

Face Of The Year - Male: Rajat Tokas.

Face Of The Year - Female: Divyanka Tripathi

Fittest Male/Female: Gauhar Khan and Siddharth Shukla.

Rising Film Star from Television: Manish Paul.

Critics Choice Awards

Best Actor: Rajat Tokas for Jodha Akbar.

Best Actress: Drashti Dhmai for Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

Best Supporting Actor: Sachin Shroff for Tumhari Pakhi.

Best Child Actor: Shivansh Lotian for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Many many congratulation to all the winners in Zee Gold Awards.I like Jodha-Akbar serial.

Comment

Congratulation to all the winners.I like Diya Aur Baati Hum serial. This is the best show.

Comment

well i am not use to watch tv but its good to know about tv serails by read this thread

Comment

Many congratulations to all the winners specially suraj and sandhya from diya and baati hum.

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners. I like Ek Veer Ki Ardass Veera this is the favorite show.

Comment

Working...
            X