India in Rugby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India in Rugby

I have seen this forum but its only cricket. One or two forums of other sports. I think we should have more variety of sports.

India in rugby. Now many would be suprised but India does play rugby and India has played roughly 14 matches winning 2 of them drawing 2 and losing 10. Their best victory was 56-3 against Pakistan.

They also have beaten a team called Malaysia ranked 20 places higher then India 48-12 recently in world cup qualifier. This amazing results have seen India raise 7 places from 93rd to 86th now.

Good job India. Keep it up.

Guys please reply. I don't want this thing to be inactive. I want response and replies. Feel free to express your views.

Comment

Members, please give your views on India1989 article. He is very eager to hear from you all.
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

THe official rugby site is www.irb.com

Here one can find a lot of infos. If you want sites with infos about India's win then I can give you more sites about India's fabolous victories in rugby.
        India's rugby teams captain is Nasser Hussain. Former captain was chaitanya Singh.

Comment

Good site.
          Megrisoft Team Member
          Search India

Comment

I will give you more sites on infos about India's matches.

Comment

Thanks in advance.
              Megrisoft Team Member
              Search India

Comment

THis is one game where India had beaten Pakistan in rugby.

THe second one is another one where India beat Malaysia 48-12. NOw compare the rankings and see that who is ranked more. You will be surprised to see that India has the potential to beat the best.

Comment

India beat Pakistan 31-0 in U-19 Asia cup rugby and slaughtered Brunei 73-8.
                  Fantastic job India. Keep it up.

Common guys don't stick with cricket. There are other sports too.

Comment

Well I posted al ot of threads regarding English Premeire League and Spanish league[Soccer].
                    Anyways good point we all should talk about other sports as well!
                    [1] So What's about Indain hockey now, what are your thoughts about Indian mens hockey team?
                    [2] Do you think there should be any changes made in the current team?
                    [3] What is the problem with our current team?
                    Link Building Resources
                    Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Well I think we should stick to rugby in this thread. Hockey can be discussed in other threads if you don't mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X