Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not Bharat Ratna awareded to Netaji?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not Bharat Ratna awareded to Netaji?

Are Politicians in the Power are responsible for not awarding Netaji with Bharat Ratna over Vajpaye and Malviya?
    Last edited by Priyanka Gupta; 12-27-2014, 01:51 PM.

Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose dose not need any awards by govt. Netaji himself was a Gem. He will remain in the hearts of Every Indian forever. Netaji is a true leader and inspiration for all people..

Comment

Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose was an Indian nationalist also named as “Hindustani Leader”. I am happy for Atal ji and Malviya but I also regret for Neta Ji who also done lots of sacrifices for the nation. He give our nation motivated slogans like “Give me blood and I will give you freedom” that creates “Inquilab” in every person soul. Yes I think there are some political parties who are responsible and not want to give “Bharat Ratna” to NetaJI.
      Neha Rani
      Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Subhas Chandra Bose, affectionately called as Netaji, was one of the most prominent leaders of Indian freedom struggle. He was a great leader and a soldier. After all this, it is clear that Politicians in the Power are responsible for not awarding Netaji with Bharat Ratna.

Comment

We can’t forget Netaji. He plays an important role for India’s freedom. He is a national hero of our India.

Comment

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was a freedom fighter of India. He was the founder of the Indian National Army.Subhash Chandra Bose was a very intelligent and sincere.

Comment

Netaji has been missing since 1945. When you award him with Bharat Ratna posthumously, you have to say when he died, but where is the evidence? The best way to honour him is to declassify government files which can reveal the truth behind his disappearance.

Comment

Subhas Chandra Bose called Netaji fight for our freedom. They motivate our national army and gave them slogan “ Jai Hind”.

Comment

Yes I agree with you priyanka.......Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose dose not need any awards.

Comment

Really, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose was a true fighter!!!!

Comment

Urmi singh I completely agree with you
                      Web design company

Comment

Working...
                      X