Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Environmental Studies should be included!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Environmental Studies should be included!

Hi Guys,

I am sure that most of you would be aware of the current environmental scenario. We are passing through the worst time our planet ever faced. Moreover its prime cause is us, humans.

But the important thing is that we can reduce our contribution to global warming and hence distributing its knowledge to students is very very important.

What do you say?

Yes. Environment study should be included

Comment

Also, since environmental science is poorly defined we should not attempt to place too many boundaries on what is included. ...

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 10-13-2008, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Education is an important source for any person to survive in this fast moving world. Education means it should include every thing that is; education about science, moral ethics, environment, etc. It will help younger generation to know about environment education.

------
        Brook

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 10-18-2008, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Re:Environmental Studies should be included!

Hi,
          Yes, I agree with you that Environment study should be included. There is an awareness about clean water, clean air and Hazardous waste training etc to become our environment neat and clean. I took a look at www(dot)aarcherinstitute(dot)com very helpful I found that The Aarcher Institute of Environmental Training. Education and training is the sole mission of the Aarcher Institute.The Aarcher Institute has good courses of Environment like
          Advanced RCRA training
          Advanced water training
          Advanced air training
          Chemistry training
          Toxicology training
          SPCC training
          Spill plan training etc
          )
          Last edited by Parveen Komal; 02-02-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X