is khalistan justified?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is khalistan justified?

Khalistan is Independent State of Khalistan located in South Asian region between Pakistan and India.

google the word for more info on it
    also chk this out khalistan-affairs.org/

is this patriotism?
    Last edited by megrisoft; 03-09-2006, 12:36 PM.
    comments expected !!!

People don't know how sikh religion was evolved .... sikh were part of hindu community who were warrior who were protecting hindu from muslim who were doing loots in punjab ok .... now with the passage of time ingnorant people are saying sikh as different religion .... there is no separate law for sikh in india...

Sikhism Jainism Buddhism all were part of hindu
    Guru Nanak, Mahavir Jain & Gautam buddhe never wanted to create any religion

Now a days there are Om Shanti , Swami Narayan etc. they all are hindu but one day they will be going to recognize them self as religion.

Fact ==> Most of muslim, christian in india are converted from hindu religion ok.

Punjab is intergal part of india and Bhagat singh our freedom fighter never wanted khalistan .... only sikh are not living in Punjab other community are also living

In kashmir what the hell muslim are doing they are targeting hindu pandit killing them. Why any human right commission is not saying anything to them only some thing happen to muslim they come with bang ... even blody news channel do the same thing ....not any muslim say that what has happen to kashmiri pandit in kashmir was worng .....

Kashmiri pandit were not a part of kashmir...?

Once Bharat/India was divided by shit politics by our own so call great freedom fighter, i don't want to put their name .... but they had doen mistake and now we should accept this fact...

Still all political party are doing politics on such issue...

People are fool they are blind even having eyes.

Its me who had stolen eyes of GOD...
    Sunilkumar
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-08-2006, 03:54 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Answer to this Question....Is Khalistan Justified...?

NO ...Khalistan IS NOT justified
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-09-2006, 02:34 PM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
        Answer to this Question....Is Khalistan Justified...?

NO ...Khalistan IS NOT justified
        dont others have an opinion ???
        comments expected !!!

Comment

Other don't have any opinion coz they agree with me......
          Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-14-2006, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
            Other don't have any opinion coz they agree with me......
            ya...ofcource
            which is good...

but dont ppl hav somethin to say on it?
            Last edited by anonymous; 03-21-2006, 03:19 PM.
            comments expected !!!

Comment

I agree with sunilkumar mostly except that Sikhism, Jainism and Buddhism can be said to have derived from Hinduism but they certainly are religions today as their followers will attest. However that's no rationale for seeking separation from India in my opinion because modern day India has a place for all religions. And I am sure most Sikhs in India would agree.

Comment

No, Further breaking up of india is not justified. Even creation of Pakistan and Bangladesh cannot be justified, during the time of partition.The topic of khalistan is dead a long time back.
                Buddhism and Jainism are different religions. They were born as a result of brahmin domination and strict caste system that was in prevalent in india.

Comment

Nope Khalistan is not justified. On what basis did they start Khalistan. Tell me one reason for this. Forget religion.

This thing was made or was the work of Pakistanis(ISI) to break up India. Funded in Canada.

Chinese funds the terrorist in Northeast and Pakistanis in Punjab and Kashmir.

Thing is not about muslims or Kashmiri pundits. These are work of some antisocial who make the community do this. There have been lots of rioting in India. We shouldn't
                  bring those topic up in here.

Instead we should forget this and try to prevent any more rioting. We should try to be united. This is a big task ahead of India. India is still not completely united. This is left to be done. Hoping to see this happen like Indian economy happened.

We should forget our religion. Put our religion (whether Hindu, Muslims Sikh, christian or anything) behind, ethnicity behind, language, culture behind and be an Indian first. All the other things come second.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                    Nope Khalistan is not justified. On what basis did they start Khalistan. Tell me one reason for this. Forget religion.

This thing was made or was the work of Pakistanis(ISI) to break up India. Funded in Canada.
                    Seriously?
                    i dint know abt this

Instead we should forget this and try to prevent any more rioting. We should try to be united. This is a big task ahead of India. India is still not completely united. This is left to be done. Hoping to see this happen like Indian economy happened.

We should forget our religion. Put our religion (whether Hindu, Muslims Sikh, christian or anything) behind, ethnicity behind, language, culture behind and be an Indian first. All the other things come second.
                    tht is true
                    u know like in the army
                    the heirarchy goes
                    Country

Soldiers

society

family

urself

i think it shd be the same for everyone.
                    comments expected !!!

Comment

Yup that's true. India should learn from the armed forces of India. To stay secular and united.

Indian armed forces are the most secular forces in the world.

Comment

Yeah india1989 is right. Khalistani movement was the work of the ISI. Even look now, many residual Khalistani terrorists live in Pakistan. It's just our neighbours who have always wanted to Balkanise India, so vicious they are. But India has survived and come out stronger. Today I see no one as patriotic as Sikhs in India. They stand with their chest puffed and take pride in defending India's borders.

Comment

Yup Pakis are just trying to destroy us while they are themselves getting destroyed. They are one of the top 10 failed states while India has improved its ranking from 76th to 93rd. pakistan has gone down from 34th to 10th.
                          They are in critical position.

After the Operation bluestar a Sikh regiment was guarding the Kashmir border with Pakistan. A Pakistani regiment came and started giving slogans by which they showed support for Sikhs and asked them that they would alwasy be there for Sikhs against India.

Then the Sikh regiment replied that if any Pakis come here with wrong intentions and even come one step closer they will be mowed down by them.

This shows that India is still united and will remain united.

and this website talks about Pakistan being a failed state.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Yeah, Pakistanis just use people. I see Pakistanis on the net and usually they insult the Sikhs. They probably just wanted to use the Sikhs to break India. I suspect if they somehow got Kashmir tomorrow, they will start treating Kashmiris as shit too, like they treat Balochistan, Northern Areas and even PoK.

Comment

if they get Kashmir or any other part of India then they are going to displace them from their own home and make them slaves.
                              But that will be a dream for those stupid pakis.

Comment

Working...
                              X