Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Generalize view about wife that most of male want.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Generalize view about wife that most of male want.

hi,

I hope all male will put there view regarding the Characteristic or nature of wife they will prefer.... or want their wife to be like .....

I just want to get idea about the man preference...

Beautiful Priyanka
    Last edited by Priyanka; 12-23-2005, 05:04 PM.
    Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Before I reply to above question by priyanka it is better to say that how i will be for my wife

I dont need to cage her, i wud never try to detain her, I dont want to tease her, & I may not always pls her, I'll will not say that i understand when i don't. and If she want me to change i probably won't. But i will never tell her lies. She will only see honesty when she looks into my eyes. I' m imperfect & i can't promise her silver-lined night Or endless sunny skies. But i will say that i will always be there to love and protect her, And I'll always strive to make each day better than the day before. And that i will be of her forever......

The girl that i will prefer to be my life partner must be beautiful, caring nature, naughty, romantic, who can make adjustment, talkative, who love to do shoping. As we all know uncertainity is princple of life so i will like to have independent and bold women.. that never means she should be earning but if she is capable and want to make his career in any respectable field than she will be well supported by me and my parents (ie. family). And above all I need wife who can accept me as i am.

Note :- All males are differnet, so what i feel i had written on this post , i hope you will get many type of reply from other males.
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-23-2005, 08:01 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

A wife with
      good observation skills,
      willingness to put in effort to understand things,
      evolve in thinking,

A wife who can
      let her guard down in my presence,
      express what she thinks instead of letting it simmer underneath,
      dare to dream,
      understand reality and be able to visualize ways to reach her dream,
      tolerate my many faults and understand that I work towards becoming a better man, husband, father, son.

A wife
      having initiative to do tasks on her own to the extent possible,
      pursue her interests (say career, music, dance, gardening, other art forms, charity etc).

Well the laundry list can go on.

To put simply, I prefer a wife who is willing to grow with me.

Comment

For me the girl who will Accept me as I am and to whom i can accept my wife ... .... will be my wife....

Comment

PlayBoy do you think any gal will going to marry you with her own choice?
          Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Priyanka i can say there are many gals who need life partner so there can be many girls who can marry PlayBoy....

By the way Priyanka what type of Husband you will prefer ....?

Or any one can guess .. what type of husband Priyanka need? <-- take it lightly
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I have no doubt there are many girls who will be ready to marry PlayBoy after knowing about him enough.

PlayBoy, there are many girls who can really see you as you are, understand and accept you and ready to go ahead with you in life.

Your work consists of finding one of them

Comment

i want a modern, innocent, beautiful girl. Not that modern. Medium modern. Indian. she can understand me.

And yeah my wife would have a complete freedom. She can do whatever she does except like cheating on me. I would be sad then.

Comment

Indian1989 what do you mean by innocent wife ...

Comment

sunilkumar ==> you asked me
                    Priyanka what type of Husband you will prefer ....?

I will like to have responsible husband, he must be Indian with moderate family values. He must be family oriented. He must respect me and he should only be mine, I will not prefer to have husband who was involved in any pre-marital sex. He must be educated and my family should accept him, he should accept me as I am... If he dont have any objection than i will work in my profession or i will not work for sake of my family and him.

And above all he must be From upper middleclass family
                    Last edited by Priyanka; 01-11-2006, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Sunil dont u think u use "His" alot 4 gals while writing ur answers.u can check them in other threads of the forums
                      Do u have enough bank balance to let ur spouse shop the whole year? be cautious there r women reading ur views!

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
                        Indian1989 what do you mean by innocent wife ...
                        by innocent i mean like. first of all where do you live? If you live outside iNdia then you will understand. In canada lots of Somalian girls. My god all they do is shout and scream and use bad words and stuffs.

Untolerable. THey think they are the best.

You know some girls who shout a lot etc. innocent i mean normal. not one who's gonna shout all the time.

Comment

I read Khali girbran in The Prophet. His views on ideal marriage is something i really like.
                          I think that he has very correctly written about marriage as a relationship in his poetry.

I am copy pasting it for you guys :

But let there be spaces in your togetherness,
                          And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.
                          Love one another, but make not a bond of love.
                          Let it rather be a moving sea
                          between the shores of your souls.
                          Fill each other's cup, but drink not from one cup.
                          Give one another of your bread,
                          but eat not from the same loaf.

Sing and dance together and be joyous,
                          but let each one of you be alone.
                          Even as the strings of a lute are alone
                          though they quiver with the same music.
                          Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping,
                          For only the hand of life can contain your hearts.
                          And stand together, yet not too near together:
                          For the pillars of the temple stand apart,
                          And the oak tree and the cypress
                          grow not in each other's shadow.

As far as i am concerned..." need a girl to marry, age no bar, colour no bar, caste no bar but the girls father must have a bar." cheers......:-))

Comment

i wud like 2 marry a gurl who is very lovable, likes travling 2 differnt parts of world n smart enough.............that is my dream girl
                            http://i48.tinypic.com/15cem8j.jpg

Comment

Rohit,

Excellent reference on 'The Prophet'. I thoroughly enjoy it whenever there is a chance to read it again.

-Venky

Comment

Working...
                              X