Candy Crush bad addiction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy Crush bad addiction.

Free time to play games on their phones remains the first choice of people nowadays. When most people get free time playing games on mobile phones so they prefer. If you have time to feel what it means to harm you? US 29-year-old man in California Candy Crush game because it's covered with such passion thumb stopped working. The man was playing the game continuously for several hours.

This really a very shocking news. But this will be a lesson for those who are addicted to games so learn from it and try to avoid it

Comment

Really this is very shocking, if you are the kind of person who spare lots of time playing video games without doing everything, then it is something you have to worry about.
      Last edited by MiniGupta; 04-16-2015, 10:49 AM.
      It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

That is why I play it online on computer I love to play this game a little bit addicted to.
        Web design company

Comment

I hate Candy Crush and i hate those people who send me candy crush request on my Facebook profile.

Comment

Candy Crush game is trash. I hate this game. This is totally wastage of time.

Comment

Thanx for sharing this news.
              Last edited by Parveen Komal; 04-17-2015, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Candy Crush is a addiction game.

Comment

I could understand the game but not of people invite on Facebook
                  Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
                  www.indiabook.com
                  Business
                  Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Candy crush is a addiction. But this game is very interesting. I love to play this game. But thanku for sharing this news with us
                    Priyanka Dhariwal.

Comment

Working...
                    X