First Snowfall of this season -- SHIMLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Snowfall of this season -- SHIMLA

The cities of Shimla and Manali in HImachal Pradesh obtained the year's first snow on Weekend, heralding the possibilities of a 'White Christmas'.
    Vacationer areas near Shimla, such as honeymooners' heaven Kufri, Fagu and Narkanda, also knowledgeable average snow, making the mountain channels more attractive.

Awesome...........Nature is so beautiful. By seeing this pic I am feeling like to visit these places of snowfall and see snowfall live. If I get time I will surely visit them.
    Last edited by Guest; 12-23-2013, 10:56 AM.

Comment

SHIMLA: Popular tourist resorts Shimla, Manali and their surroundings received season's first snowfall on Sunday, while the lower hills across Himachal Pradesh were lashed by rains, pushing down the mercury by several notches, the weather office here said.

Comment

Really It's looking so beautiful. I want to see these places.

Comment

Awesome friends, Shimla is a queen of hills and the weather of Shimla is rocking and romantic.This is a nice place for spending holidays.

Comment

Shimla, Manali get first snowfall of season. Really It's looking so beautiful. I want to see these places and enjoy my holidays.

Comment

This is we called our Nature and natural beauty .
              So Beautiful

Comment

Its looks so Beautiful This weekend definitely making plan for Shimla.

Comment

SHIMLA very Nice place for Christmas and New Year.......Must be a attractive time for couples now.
                  Hope I could be there...must be a beautiful scenario........nature to its best

Comment

I am very happy to see the....people are enjoying in the snow wall .....really this is a great Moment.

Comment

Soo beautiful .. Now X-mas will white.
                      Thanks for the blessings of Jesus blessed on Shimla to convert the same feelings of Chris-mas .

Comment

Really It's looking so beautiful. Nice place for Christmas and New Year Vacation.......

Comment

Finally. Much awaited snowfall is here. Happy snowy New Year to everyone.

Comment

Shimla is beautiful hill town in North India. We will celebrate Lohri in Shimla this year. We had already booked Springfields Hotel through RPC Holidays. I hope there will be snowfall at that day.
                            Last edited by Parveen Komal; 03-21-2014, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X