No announcement yet.

Corruption in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Please don't support any political party here on this forum.... let allow people to think other wise politican will start campaining here on this forum... which will be stupidity....

I can't trust any political party.... and i will not going to do campaining for any political party...
    Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Too many views, no formal gatherings makes it a destructive discussion of political parties. Is India really corrupt? its a dynamic country in more ways then one I am surprised how the leaders manage democracy.

Comment

I do agree n sorry for the same..... I am not campaigning n I jus quoted examples n other than this I don' have any idea in supporting the political parties......

Moreover,am supportin the good ideas behind them n not the political parties....... Hope the above is clear

Comment

don't worry star haris. When NRI's like me and you come back to India and work together we can make India best. so what do you say? are you with me star haris.

Comment

sunilKumar, what do you think about BJP? Is it not a party that is trying to conserve rather than destroy the history of India, I don't believe it is mainly for power and money after all its the party "for Indians" by Indians or at least thats what I believe but the reason why there exists corruption is because there exists lots of parties with conflicting view, when these views overlap destruction occurs. I see many times that parties are throwing chairs - their seats - across the air at each other in hopes of settling a despute.

But I would guess the same goes for all parties that there are corruption, perhaps only to some extent. and there are various types, what kinda corruption are we referring to when we say corruption? Are some corruption better than others in dealing with?

Comment

Working...
            X