No announcement yet.

Corruption in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think there is no country in world which is free from corruption u can go to any country and u will see it happens everywhere people sitting here think there is no corruption in counyries like america and cannda but it,s everywhere u can,t say there crime rate is very low it,s ur illusion

Comment

Corruption is inborn and is a Genetic disease.
      By Unknown
      Link Building Resources
      Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Yes there's corruption everywhere but in places where it's a lot are the place which are not developed. What does that tell you? That we need to get rid of it to develop.

Comment

yea that tells us that we should get rid of corruption to get developed if i interpreted your question correctly.

Comment

My dear Honey,

For ur kind info, am not in illusion but thinking to build a better world...... Even I know tht every part of the country has roots of corruption.... Nothing can be impossible but even it took some long years to eradicate Small Pox from India and I feel it's the same case with corruption.But may be it took some more years,tht's it!!!!!!!

This Passive thinking makes human uninterested and hence an easy going attitude.In the sense,"aah,wat happens if only I did my part to demolish corruption"(not only corruption for any good reason).Many of us have innovative ideas n all we need is jus to unite and do a little good.......

Cheer up friends,am not writing seriously but jus showing my agony and a little zeal and to be jealous tht "my country" is better than earlier.........

Comment

India1989 that's right. If you follow Transparency International's Corruption Perception Index which ranks countries according to how corrupt they are perceived to be by their people and others, then it doesn't show one country which is 100 % corruption free. However the top ranking countries in it which have the least corruption all belong to the developed world with the exception of Japan which was in the middle. So the less the corruption there is the better for the people of that country. They would be be able to get a much better quality of life then.

Comment

yup less corruption better life. I agree on that with you observer.

Comment

Do you know that !

India is at fourth Position in Corruption,
                  all around the world Survey.

Comment

I am not suprised at it. India is a very corrupted country indeed. Who are ahead of India. I would like to know their names. Can you send me the link. I want to see where all the other countries stand.

You know if India did not have any corruption India would have been so much more better right now.

Comment

In the Global Corruption Index, a survey of 133 nations conducted by Transparency International

India stood 14th place in Corruption

Pakistan is more corrupt than India it is at 11th position

Believe it or not, but corruption in India has dropped -- slightly.

Bangladesh had the dubious distinction of being the world's most corrupt nation with a score of, worse even than Nigeria and Haiti. So Bangladesh is number 1 in doing corruption, Nigeria at second place and Haiti at third position in doing corruption.

Least corrupt nation is
                      =====================

Finland stands 1st as non-corrupt nation

Iceland stands 2nd as non-corrupt nation

Denmark & New zea land Stand 3rd as non-corrupt nation

Singapore stands 5th as non-corrupt nation

India stands 83rd as non-corrupt nation

China & Srilanka stand 66th as non-corrupt nation.

USA stands 18th as non-corrupt nation

UK stands as 11th as non-corrupt nation

Australia stands as 8th as non-corrupt nation

UAE stands 37th as non-corrupt nation

The Berlin-based Transparency International said the survey did not include all the nations in the world for want of data.

Finland, Iceland, Denmark and New Zealand topped the world rankings as non-corrupt nation.

Hong Kong was equal with Austria, while Japan stand at 21st position with Israel as non-corrupt nation.

Meanwhile, Peter Eigen, head of based Transparency International, said that rich nations need to do much more to help developing countries tackle endemic corruption.

"Nations starting with a high degree of corruption should not be penalized since they are in the most urgent need of support," he said.

He urged the leaders of developing nations to put in place anti-corruption measures, "but they also urgently require practical help tailored to the needs of their national strategies."

Its me Always Friend
                      Sunilkumar

Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-18-2006, 12:22 AM.
                      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Thanks friends for the facts n rankings which will surely help us to know where we are.............

lets hope India better's its place in the near future............

Comment

Yea star we can only hope ... in india wealth is not properly distributed among people, some are very rich, some are very poor and some are not poor but not rich.....

Population of India is to much and moral value is not there among people, coz of which lot of corruption.
                          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I think that corruption in india can't be stop!
                            because our main leader is corrupted. So what be expected at Lower level!

It can't be stop,
                            difficult to shop this!

Comment

In India people come in politics to make money and to get power
                              son, daughter or relative of other politician are also coming in politics.....
                              Politics is a business

Comment

u r rite......... Politics is the major soucre for corruption n of course we can agree on the ground of inheritance too.......

It is so hard to eradicate corruption but we can reduce it to some extent... we should be proud tht there are some ppl who have morals which helps India to unite again n help to grow better.....

For example,new political parties were set in Kerala or Karnataka(I am not sure abt the state,but sure to say tht it's an south-Indian state) n Loksatha which is from Andhra Pradesh.......We ppl should help these parties to grow n help them to make India strong.........

Wish to see a better India in all the aspects............

Comment

Working...
                                X