No announcement yet.

Indians on Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the real difference between china and india is that china has a Mao Zedong, but india has not.
    Mao totally destructed the rich class of chinese, broke the solid "walls" between social classes by a bloody revolution. so the whole society is uniform and share more or less the same interest and target.
    In india, rich and poor are still living in two distinct worlds. their interest and benefit are different and, of course, conflict with each other. they fight each other all the day and the result is nothing could be done in india. only talk talk and talk...

Comment

Mao the bloody killer of tens of millions and the destroyer of Chinese culture. Why are you diluting Mao's ideology and privatising, and reviving Chinese culture?

By the way I know you Chinese hate your rulers. No one likes their jailers. And China is riddled with corruption. It scored 3 out of 10 in Transparency International's corruption index. All the more reason to hate one's rulers.

Comment

No. we don't hate Chairman Mao, he is a true hero. actually, the Arabian people are still waiting for their own Mao zedong. the American red indians has forever lose the oppotunity to have their own Mao zedong. you indian are all brain-washed by western propaganda, you would never understand this. and that's why you would never achieve what chinese achieved.

Comment

lol prove me wrong. Mao got many killed directly and indirectly during the cultural revolution and the great leap forward. Mao fed the chinese brain hay and made cows out of them who ploughed the field while mao sat on on top. Such dignity chinese have.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
            No. we don't hate Chairman Mao, he is a true hero. actually, the Arabian people are still waiting for their own Mao zedong. the American red indians has forever lose the oppotunity to have their own Mao zedong. you indian are all brain-washed by western propaganda, you would never understand this. and that's why you would never achieve what chinese achieved.
            What makes you think Indians want to achieve what Chinese "achieved" Mr. snower? We have no intention of imitating anyone be it Chinese or Zulus. I can see how much you adore your Mao. Well, may be he was good for your country. If western propaganda has washed our brains, have you not been brain washed by the communists philosophy? Or may be you scared of saying something against communism for the fear of you or your family members disappearing overnite at the hands of the secret police started by your beloved Mao?
            Why do you have a china town in NYC if china is such a haven created by Mao? Most of the people living there are illegals who have never stepped out of the area. Many live in dungeons all their lives for the fear of getting caught and deported. If China is such a heaven why those people prefer to live like animals?
            There's a simple reason why communism sucks. It creates machines who think what the master thinks, do what the master asks them to do and are all clones of each other. Is like a herd of sheeps with a shepherd kept together by fierce dogs. And those who love this life are exactly sheep. no brains just follow the herd.

Comment

Please observe that snower very tactfully diverts every topic that we discuss towards china and wants u to say something against china.

HE is not a chinese. Hes a part of some propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
                Please observe that snower very tactfully diverts every topic that we discuss towards china and wants u to say something against china.

HE is not a chinese. Hes a part of some propaganda.
                Well it is time someone shut him up. If you let a fool blabber he will keep opening his stinky mouth. Doesn't matter where he is from. He is not stupid..he is stupidity personified!

Comment

i can feel your anger. but i don't understand why indian are so sensitive to criticism.
                  Confucius said : i feel happy on hearing upright criticism. and common chinese says: good medicine tastes bitter, good criticism sounds harsh. indian, i know you are very pround and, frustrated when comparing your country with china. but, listen to criticism or even tease is the first step to making progress.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
                    i can feel your anger. but i don't understand why indian are so sensitive to criticism.
                    Confucius said : i feel happy on hearing upright criticism. and common chinese says: good medicine tastes bitter, good criticism sounds harsh. indian, i know you are very pround and, frustrated when comparing your country with china. but, listen to criticism or even tease is the first step to making progress.
                    criticism? go and look up the meaning of the word in a dictionary dude..what u do is not criticism its bull****...
                    trust me if we have to compare ourselves to someone it will definitely not be chinese...hehe...its the other way round ...in all the forums that i have ever been some chinese can not stand the mere statement that India is developing and they begin bringing up their nonsense comparisions between the two countries.. gimme a break, u started in the 70's and are still with 60% rural population whose real state is not even known to the rest of the world hidden by ur chinces government..or should i call mafia...hehe
                    don't talk about confucius or buddha buddy...communist regime bans relegion...remember officially 98% of u are supposed to be atheists..? don't preach what u cant practice..

Comment

Working...
                    X