Why India loosing leadership of non-aligned-movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why India loosing leadership of non-aligned-movement

India was the founder and leading member of non-aligned-movement (NAM). The voice of India used to represent the voice of developing and non-aligned countries. But unfortunately now due to pro-American polices, India is loosing its neutral and respected positon in world community.

india is losing its neutrality. it is also because of the neighbours, they are there to prevent india from achieving its best. and being the ally of America made them just to act harder on the indians. can anyone question them for preventing india from making some nukes. how can the chinese get away with it? they get to make anything they wish. all we are doing is making some weapons to keep our neighbours in their places.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

India is back not only bcoz its ministers but its people as well.

u can not argued on ur neighbour.
      ya, i appriciate they make effect.
      but small and little countries like bangladesh, nepal, shrilanka and paskistan are not affraid by us bcoz of our soft rule.

at other side of coin there are irak and iran which are not so big or developped
      but other countries are affraid to it bcoz of their hard and cruel rules.

so i think our country is although not so progressed
      but it has satisfaction in its people
      ved
      Software Engineer
      Mumbai

Comment

Our country is a soft state. Doesn't know how to act hard. Easily brainwashed and lack of patriotism. This is another side of India.

Comment

if india doesn't take the matters seriously, they might end up repenting. NAM was a good policy but indians can only keep its spirit vibrant only if they join hands or if they are not willing to{which is bad} india should resort to harder measures to eradicate the problems in their hands at present.
          miqsh

Comment

steps India should follow:

1. Eradicate any terrorist threats.
            2. Finish of all the international terrorist group working against India.
            3. Ask Indian terrorist to give up arms and solve their problems. Ask them to join politics.
            4. Finish of any countries who is harnessing hatred against India. Doesn't matter if they have to finish off the whole Asia.
            5. Talk hard. Create fear in people's mind.

THen only you can rule.
            only 5 steps.

Comment

this should have happpened before china became dangerous right. how are we going to counter their attacks against india? it might lead to disintegration of india or a "bigger china"
              miqsh

Comment

We can easily counter China. With ease. But if we spend more money on military. Our army has way better skills then theirs. They are better in number and technology and other things i dont' know.

If more research is allowed and more money is spend its just 7 more years and then we go and keep going with noones else to stop us.

Comment

but don't you think that 7 years is a lot of time. india is already under the threat of china. it would just take a couple of years to invade india completely if they come to know about the development india is undergoing.
                  miqsh

Comment

Right now the way in which India is going they are saying that it would take them till 2050 to overtake US but still not China. So what is 7 years. And some things are kept secret that you don't even know whats going on. Indian government doesn't even know what Indian military is planning.

THe US govt didn't know that US was building Blackbird and when people saw it flying there were rumours that it was a spaceship.

People don't know what they are doing. It is absolutely top secret.

Comment

india is a land of surprises. that is true. i wish i could know all the best of the indian military. it is like a fantasy.
                      miqsh

Comment

yup i wish that too. Most of it i wish i could work in these projects and give them ideas. i have some good ideas too.

did you guys know that during Cold war Russia had sent a spylane to USA. But it crashed and fell into the jungles.

This gave me an idea. We could make such a plane which would look like a falling star or a meteorite. But later when people find it they will think its a type of spying machine and they will take that inside the most secret zone to study it. At that time the thing will take photographs without others notice and every single info and one time when things are fine it flies back destroying the whole secret area and their works.

Comment

you have a wild imagination. u are using it 'effectively'
                          miqsh

Comment

Only if I could actually implement the wild imagination.

Comment

i don't think that your talent would go to a waste. ur other qualties would help you to it.
                              miqsh

Comment

Working...
                              X