Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• import of used computer and computer peripherels into india

Hello everyone,

I have some friends who are interested in setting up a used computer, computer peripherels like printers, scanners, etc business in india. But they would like to know the import duty on such items into india. As I know that such goods in india carry import duty but not sure what is the exact number. Can anyone tell me about this.

Thanks

Well I donot know about import duty but I think that the second hand market of computers is almost finished because of the competitive rates been provided by all computer companies.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Let me be precise. Laptops, All in one printers (scanner, photocopy, fax and printing). Not really computers but laptops.

Comment

Well laptops have also become very affordable these rest.Rest my best wishes for your business.
        IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
        IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Working...
        X