Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I am planning to export pickels from southernpart of india to US. To start this kind of export business where should I start? what all I need to know?
    Thanks.

Hi Manasa

It seems you are having a sole proprietor business so for the purpose of export you need to take the Import Export Number from the department of foreign trade. For taking this number you need to have the following documents:-
    Pan Number
    A current account in any bank.
    And forms which are to be filled for the issuance of this number.

taking the import export number is the first step in this way.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

no chili in my pickel!

Originally posted by Manasa
      I am planning to export pickels from southernpart of india to US.

Pickels from southernpart of india has never sold well anywhere.

On the other hand pickles from South India do very well.

Comment

Hi! Manasa,
        What I would suggest is for the moment tie up with some export agencies and once you market the product then itz advisable to start on your own.
        For more info, mail me at emmpeea@rediffmail.com

Comment

Yes that is a good idea and also go for the Import Export Code Number so that all you do is legal.
          IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
          IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

hi manasa,
            see first try ur hand in the domestic market. tat ll surely boost ur confidence.after gaining xperience u ld made more friends, thro them u can u ll have a much wider circle of business this ll also provide a good opening 4 ur product

Comment

Working...
            X