. Want a genuine friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• . Want a genuine friend

Gee, where do I start...I came here to have a fulfilling life and have lots of wonderful friends. I have ton loads of friends before, now I have non. Perhaps it is due to ageing, friends became kind of an impossible dream. Its true when you are at work, u tends to find friends here and there. But when I don’t work ever since I got here, no one wants to know me...Don’t get me wrong, people here is nice in general, but if u approach them, they got scared... they are so beware of making new friends, so different to what I used to know before. I only want to have genuine friends.....

I too have just realized that I don't seem to have any close friends anymore. Three years ago I finished work to have children. The friends I have seem to have drifted away. I joined a mothers group and was consumed with them till they all went back to work and I stayed home to have more kids. Again I find myself with no one to call or do the occasional outing with. I find this very sad. I love my kids and wouldn't change having them for anything but need adult company and conversation. I guess having and keeping friends is just like any relationship and it needs to be constantly worked at, you need to make an effort and not let it slide. Find true friends and find them at www.vois.com

Comment

Working...
    X