Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kejriwal said, I am a tradesman and understand business.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kejriwal said, I am a tradesman and understand business.

Kejriwal said: Trafficker layman Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal before the polls have tried to entice traders.
    Kejriwal to rally while promising initiatives for businesses that do business environment, the party will come to power and wholesale sales and distribution center in Delhi as the country will set in. You trafficker leader described himself said he understands business.

Kejriwal said if anyone wants to open a business in Delhi, he will get all the necessary permissions in seven days.

Comment

Kejriwal promised that all the transactions will be made online to reduce the interface with Delhi government.

Comment

Arvind Kejriwal said that I am from the trader community and I understand the trade And he also said that he needs Businessman to do business with full honesty and pay taxes.

Comment

Not anybody is stopping you from taking your Caste share of land to build your nation as per Communal Award...

Comment

Arvind Kejriwal Describing himself a "baniya" who understands business. He said We want you to do your business with full honesty and pay taxes. Well done and well said........... Kejriwal

Comment

I respected Kejriwal initially but he let all of down so thumbs down for him
              Web design company

Comment

Arvind Kejriwal said....Traders were never harassed during our rule. In fact, the VAT collection during our regime was the highest, but declined soon after we resigned, which was followed by raids," Kejriwal claimed.

Comment

Really happy to know that Arvind Kejriwal provides permission to any tradesman in Delhi to open new business in 7 days

Comment

Working...
                  X