New President of BJP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New President of BJP

RAJNATH SINGH has been declared the new president of Bhartiya Janta Party, postgraduate in chemisty, Rajnath Singh had been the active member of party since long.
    At present the party have been facing many problems.The main challenge before Rajnath Singh is to clear the 'bad- patch' the party had recently faced in which six of eleven MP's had caught in 'Operation Duraodhan' excpet it the resignation of Sanjay Joshi before the party's 25th anniversery is one of the major setback for party.
    The outgoing president L.K. Advani has made it clear that though i am resigning form the party but i would actively participate in the party's affairs and will act as the party would say.

We wish all the best to Rajnath Singh.

He is the third party President in 15 months after Venkaiah Naidu stepped down from the post midway in October 2004, and LK Advani resigned on December 31.
    He has been UP education minister and chief whip of BJP in Rajya Sabha, and was appointed Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh in 2000 and held the post till 2002. He was also put in charge of the Jharkhand poll campaign in 2005.
    But now, it's time for the real test with five states heading for elections this year. The BJP's performance in these polls will decide how long Rajnath Singh can hang on to the party chief's post.
    Good Luck to New President of BJP
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Rajnath singh a true swayamsevak, strongly beleiving in the ideology of hindutva ,i beleive that the time has come for the BJP, to regain it's luster under the leadership of Rajnath Singh.
      Last edited by nagashayana; 01-06-2006, 10:51 PM.

Comment

May this new president will make the BJP again in the ruling party.
        Hope for the best.
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

BJP praty is nominating Narendra Modi name as the party's prime ministerial candidate at a board meeting. Rajnath Singh that fronting Modi as the party's candidate for Prime Minister will be a disaster and will destroy the BJP’s prospects’ in the general elections in 2014. I visited your post find more interesting political news in this post.

Thanking You

Comment

Working...
          X