Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A game in the making

Greetings my fellow readers.. : )

First and foremost I'm looking for loyal and honest people, that is the main requirement.
    Second well you read my post and found it interesting so, that must be good.
    Now what I would like to do is, set up a team of game programmers, designers, writers, etc to build a game (that much you know).
    But that is only the beginning of a tiny adventure, as the game needs to be run by the company (business) and then there is the Inhousegame profit making modules plus the merchandising aspect of the game and much more.

Now let me make myself clear from the start, If you are looking for a get rich quick this is not for you. the game has to be made first.
    (even so I'm looking at/for different idea's about raising revenue, before the game is actually made)

I'm not rich and that i suppose is the reason that I'm looking to India to get the game developed as the cost are much lower, now the game is about a lot of things but the company is to be different, every employer will be a shareholder in the company.
    What my dream says is for me to find a certain amount off unemployed game programmers and uni graduates and other people from all walks of life to become a gaming empire family.

All I can say is this is a opportunity to get in at a grass routs level and build a company from scratch, and in 10 years be more happier than you could possibly dream of,
    About some segments of the dream:
    I have the entire game worked out and all the merchandising mechanisms sorted,
    now I'm looking for the team ( the A-team as I like to call it) to turn the dream that I've had for over five years in to reality.
    Now I am not about to divulge any critical data until I have all the legal advice that I need. There are so many different aspects of the game that I could not possibly fit it in to one post.

We are hopefully coming to India in mid NOV, so I can get a better understanding of the local environment and to hopefully meet some people.

1.Now if you have any advice or know of anyone or somewhere that I can get info?

2.Is it maybe better to start a company in Europe and outsource to other country??

(this is only one of the many reasons we are going to India, we are going to start other business ventures and idea's that we have planned, to finance the Game!!)

Clothing brand, migraine disperser device,
    health beneficial footwear device, sanitary device,
    health product line designed by (naturopath/homoeopath,bachelors in health science)
    As well as other idea's that are not feasible at the moment as lack of funding...like the sunshield for car's, the niche health resort, video production company. ...and the list goes on....
    Now we are starting two of them on arrival in India and will get them manufactured, then shipping them to the EU and Australia for sale.(as we have established contacts)
    have a nice day : )
    or go to
    my blog/webpage
    for more detailed description of this little adventure...
    E-mail me
    Thank you to all who read and reply to me.
    A big thank you to India book for providing us all with this forum!!
Working...
X