BCCI to honour Kapil Dev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCCI to honour Kapil Dev

India's first World Cup winning captain Kapil Dev will be conferred the Col CK Nayudu Lifetime Achievement award for the year 2013 at the annual BCCI awards function, the Board's announced on Wednesday.

The award's committee comprising BCCI President N Srinivasan, Sanjay Patel (Hony. Secretary) and Ayaz Memon (Senior Journalist) met in Chennai today to nominate a winner and unanimously zeroed in on the legendary all-rounder's name.

Kapil becoming the 21st recipient of this award.
    and i think he inspired a lot of Indian fast bowlers and also his greatest contribution.

Comment

One of the greatest all-rounders of all-time, Kapil played 131 Tests for India taking 434 wickets, record at one time. He was the first player to complete 5,000 runs and 400 wickets in Tests. He played 225 ODI's, in which he took 253 wickets and scored 3,783 runs.

Comment

Another Awards for kapil Dev its good and he deserve that.
        I Love this Forum

Comment

Kapil Dev Ramlal Nikhanj, better known as Kapil Dev.
          Thoroughly deserves this award. He is the finest all rounder India had ever produced and also a gentleman Cricketer richly deserves this award which should have been given to him long back.

Comment

Congratulation Sir!!!!!

His most memorable contribution to Indian cricket was the victory in the 1983 World Cup. As captain, Dev led from the front, with bat, ball and in the field.

Last edited by Guest; 12-19-2013, 12:01 PM.

Comment

BCCI to honour Kapil Dev with lifetime achievement award. Kapil Dev deserves this award.

Kapil Dev, India's 1983 World Cup-winning captain

Comment

Kapil Dev, is a former Indian cricketer. He captained the Indian cricket team which won the 1983 Cricket World Cup.

Congratulation Sir...............

Comment

Many Congratulations

Former India captain Kapil dev was honoured with C K Nayudu ’Lifetime Achievement Award’ by the board of control for cricket in India at its seventh annual award ceremony in Mumbai on Saturday

Many congratulations to kapil dev…….

Comment

One of the greatest all-rounders of all-time, Kapil Dev played 131 Tests for India taking 434 wickets, record at one time. He was the first player to complete 5,000 runs and 400 wickets in Tests. He deserves this award.

Cheers!!

Comment

Congratulation.

Kapil Dev is regarded as one of the greatest all-rounders to have played cricket and the finest produced by India. My congratulations to Kapil Dev and his Family.
                      Last edited by amankaur; 02-12-2014, 01:50 PM.
                      I LOVE BLOGS.

Comment

Congrates Sir,

Legendary all rounder and 1983 World cup-winning captain Kapil Dev became the 21st Indian cricketer to receive the C K Nayudu Award. One of the greatest cricketers of all time, Kapil Dev was the first player to complete the ‘double’ of 5,000 runs and 400 wickets in Test.
                        I love forums

Comment

Working...
                        X